Model Cars Magazine Forum

free Dupli-Color primer

FREE! FREE! FREE! That is my middle name:) . I'm there tomorrow. While we are on the subject of Dupli Color Primer,I use the sandable in grey and white. I've been having problems with the gray spraying to thick and even spitting out droplets of paint. Anyone else experience this or know the cause?

FREE! FREE! FREE! That is my middle name:) . I'm there tomorrow. While we are on the subject of Dupli Color Primer,I use the sandable in grey and white. I've been having problems with the gray spraying to thick and even spitting out droplets of paint. Anyone else experience this or know the cause?

either a bad tip....but I suspect more shaking and warm it up wink.gifwink.gif

Wonderful. The local Advance Auto Parts is only about half built. Maybe if I go down there and tell 'em to hurry it up?! :)

They built a new Advance store by me, had a sign up outside, a grand opening date, the works. This was about 4 months ago, today the store is vacant, no signs of any kind. Wonder what happened.

Bob

I'd picked up on some Dupli-Color paint from Advance Auto yesterday i couldnt pass up on this deal. The "Truck, Van & SUV" paint was $3.30 a can these are $ 6.49 a can at regular price & the small touch-up cans were $2.75 a can and go for $5.29 at regular price. I also bought 2 cans of their Sandable Black Primer to prime a hood for my bros 92 Chevy Z-71. Those 2 cans were $ 5.19 for both regular at $ 6.89.

I picked mine up while we went out to get my new diet stuff. Two cans grey, two cans black and two cans white. I did get one can etcher primer, but was dismayed that the etching primer and the filler primers were not on sale! other wise I would have picked up 5 more cans! Jody

I was more interested in paint than primer, so I grabbed a can of GM light blue, which I needed for my GTO. At $2.75 a can, I wasn't going to argue. I did find the color selection was VERY limited, though.

Auto Zone is still selling the 5 oz. cans at regular price, though. Apparently, Advance is getting a new packaging to replace both the truck and car touch-up cans.

Charlie Larkin