Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

I was in the hopsital

I have been in the hopsital for three days for a emergancy operation because my gallblatter stopped working the way it was supposed to. I just got back home. So great to be alive still and be able to continue sharring my life with my wonderful wife and three sweet kids! also now I can continue to chat with you guys, all of my online modeling buddies! Will be about two weeks before I am back to normal ( minus gallblatter hehehe). So do bear with me! Thank God Im still here! Jody

Thank you guys! Yes, they say I was recovering thew fastes they ever saw any one as within one hour of being suitured, I was awake and starting to walk laps. But I know it will take some time for the pain to go away, esp. for the slice in the belly button. also will take time to get back to eating regularly. Wich, having high triglicerits and acid reflux for sure now, I have to change my diet :P Jody

In my case, it is nice knowing my doctor on a friendly base. I have been to his house several times and go to church with him and I have his cell number. I called him this morning on his cell as he was getting ready for work and said "Hey Joe, Im ready to get out of here!" He called the hospitol and told them they could release me! HEHEHE. Jody

Hi Jody....You lucky dog! I am still here and envy your luck....About every hour I get meds or testing or ? I feel like a pin cushion :blink: And the food is.....Not what I would call food anyway. The only thing that is even close to food here is the desert ;) Well hopefully I will catch some of your luck and escape :lol:. Take care and watch those stitches. Mark :lol:

Guest Johnny

You might find that your acid reflux isn't as bad without all that bile backing up into your stomach now! But it does call for a change in diet!

Glad your ok! :lol:

Jody, Glad your ok! I've been there!

I had 5 gall bladder attacks (2 AFTER it was removed) and it took another emergency procedure for them to discover that it was a "smoldering" appendix causing the problem and NOT my gall bladder!

I know how painful it musta been, get well soon dude!

Holy cow charlzrocks!! Thats terrible! Thats one thing I keep thinking about, theres plenty more people out there thats got it rougher, or has had it rougher! Amazing!

Daniel G, thats right "Jody's got yer gal and gone!" LOL!! Unfortunately, I cant do anything with her right now! LOL. Jody

Hi Jody....They seem to be looking at the heart, been getting dizzy-sort of breath-numbness(more than usual :D). The other day they had done a heart cath on me...gave me a little shave and cut :P still hurts and is bruised a bit :blink:. I'm hoping to plan an escape soon as they get all the hoses and such off :P.... At least in the meantime I have the computer ;). Hope you get better soon, just take it easy on yourself.... :lol: Thanks! Mark