Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets see your older kits

Old kits??? Most of my collection consists of vintage kits, builders, resin copies of vintage kits. B)

100_2506-vi.jpg

100_2508-vi.jpg

100_2509-vi.jpg

100_2510-vi.jpg

100_2511-vi.jpg

I have one large tub and two smaller tubs of bagged builders and another shelf full of resin kits and boxed builders. The first four pics you can't see everything as the kits are two deep on the shelves.

Enjoy!!!

Ok I'll play too

First up is my 67 camaro pace car. I love first generation camaros so at one time or another I've probably owned most of the older ones. Of all of the 3 years the 67 is the best in my opinion. This is my favorite and will get built some day

DSC03332.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

DSC03336.jpg

Love those redline tires

DSC03334.jpg

lots of chrome

DSC03333.jpg

I have a club member who is casting this car in resin

Marc that is amazing. I love the little cars like the Pinto ( Love the wagon) Monza's and that little Chevette. Perfect example of the thread topic finding things you did not know were made: I want that Ventura!!! I have the Nova, Owned a real 76 Skylark. So I love the sister cars ( Also including the Omega)

That is a very nice collection of Mopar's you have there Steve!!

[/quote)Thanks thats only half of my Mopar collection!I started collecting the Demons,Darts and Dusters about 2 years ago,I also have all the years 71-74 Duster promos and the 75-76 Dart promos,I have been looking for the Memory Lane 71 Demon,Thats the only promo I'm missing,The 74 Duster promos I have all six colors,the 73's I have 3 of the colors and the Basin Street blue 72 and a Sassy Grass green 71............Steve Ketterer