Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have too many projects

SoCalMark

I do! I do!

Corvair Corsa Sprint... I learned to drive stick on one actually!

Very fast, 160 hp flat six, 4 carbs and a cooked spare tire over the engine.

We had a Craig 8 track in ours and it took at least 30 min's to clear the front window on a wet morning.

I got stranded with a bad fuel pump once and disassembled it with a pair of pliers and a bottle opener, swapped the two valves, and was back on the road in about a half an hour.

Never threw a belt though....

...are you still reading this?

Man I feel old....

Jairus, when I was a JR and SR in HS, I worked a a small Chevy dealership in Clayton, GA. The guy that owned the place was a retired Army COL from AK. His one automotive love in lfet was Corvairs. He had 13 of them. Everything from station wagons and vans to coupes and convertibles. My two favs were a beatiful 69 convertible and a scary- fast tan 66 hardtop. Man would love to own those cars today. The Col's motto was "Screw Nader"!

I like the wagon too! That would be popular at prom time around here!

I do like these biulds,its good to see the models being biult to show all the work rather than just a pic when its finished.

The third one down is just great,real imagination,something real differant from everybody elses ideas.

Hey, I like that Caraviper! Let's see some more progress on that Mark!!

I never liked that Caravan kit. Ugh. One of the few kits I wanted to smash with a hammer. I like that conversion though!

There are never too many projects! I've got something like 150 in progress. 89 of them are NASCAR. '

Where did the cap on the red Chevy truck come from?

• 5 years later...