Model Cars Magazine Forum

I finally finished one!!

After more than a year and a half, I can finally call another model done!! Between migraines, home maintenence, 1:1 car problems, and numerous other things, I finally got some good model time in!! Finished this one last week. Built mostly straight out of the box with only a couple of mod's, I thought you guys might like to see it! All comments good or bad are welcome, 'cause how else can I learn what I did wrong? Thanks for looking......

Rick

freightliner009.jpg

freightliner001.jpg

freightliner003.jpg

freightliner005.jpg

freightliner007.jpg

I think it looks very nice, the yellow hubs compliment the wonderful two tone paint job nicely. The flatbed should look nice behind it, maybe even painted the same red (don't know of any place for the yellow, except maybe the frame rails) as the truck.

Thank You All for the great compliments!! The colors are Tamiya Maroon over Tamiya Chrome Yellow. I liked the picture on the box, but my eyes couldn't tell if it was brown and yellow or maroon and yellow. I painted up a couple of plastic spoons in those colors and let my family decide. I think they made the right choice!

Thanks Again!!

Rick :D