Model Cars Magazine Forum

'67 Mustang Fastback

• 1 month later...

I was decided to change front "A" arms. Checkout all of my kits box to find the right arms, I did a silicon mold and cast them in resin. Of course they are modified to perfect fit in the small AMT Mustang.

I'm so happy... it is solved all of my problems in all my cars.

Now I can finish the frame. Needs machined coilover, wire springs, spindles, some putty to done.

susp_01.jpg

susp_02.jpg

susp_03.jpg

susp_04.jpg

susp_05.jpg

susp_06.jpg

susp_07.jpg

susp_08.jpg

susp_09.jpg

susp_10.jpg

I really hope you like it. All sugestions and critics are welcome.

Thanks to see!

Cesar Bossolani

Edited by Cesar Bossolani

Incredible work Ceasar ! Watching your work is like going to a siminar for professional builders but better. And no charge. Thanks for sharing such great work, ideas and craftmanship. Looking foward to seeing more and the end results.

I really enjoy seeing how you are putting this together .you make it look easy. how much of the scratch building is planned in advance and how much is problem solving? I ask because when I attempt builds like this I often get stuck at certain points when trying to bring it all together like the ride height will be off or the interior doesn't fit right .Again I appreciate seeing how you approach this build .

• 2 weeks later...

Terry nice to read this. I'm still fighting with frame but I'm making some other things also. Soon as possible I'll update. Thanks.

Randy Thanks!! Believe in me. It is easy... needs patience, references and right tools. I had a lot of problems with front end... solved with resin casted arms. I was planned some things but doesn't worked as I like, this things let me a lot of stress with the project... needs "B" plan or something. Building my 70 Cuda I learned to make all pre assembly before any paint, to fit all without damage finished job. Maybe in my next "radical project" I'll be better with pre-project. We working on the next, my great friend Mike Lomaka helps me a lot with the project. I cant wait to see Mustang finished to start the new one!!! But i need to stay calm down, to make it done.. LOL

David yes... it was fairly accurate... very nice silicon mold!! Thanks!!

Brian it is styrene, CA bond, Tamiya epoxi putty and filler putty.

Decklan Thanks!! It is acrilic resin for protetics was used on engine. Yes, it is '06 Mustang GT engine. Will be super custom!!! Stay tuned for updates!!

Thanks guys, and sorry for my poor english. I hope you can understand me.

Cesar Bossolani

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys... Finally a cool update!! Hand made one-of-a-kind wheels. Modified centers came from Porsche Carrera GT Gemballa Wheels with machined rims on my lathe. Now I can finish front suspension.

wheels_01.jpg

wheels_02.jpg

wheels_03.jpg

wheels_04.jpg

wheels_05.jpg

wheels_06.jpg

wheels_07.jpg

wheels_08.jpg

wheels_09.jpg

Special thanks to my friend Cris Jr. Without your help I haven't make it possible.

Thanks to see!!All Feedback are welcome.

Cesar Bossolani