Model Cars Magazine Forum

'67 Mustang Fastback

Cesar im glad you came over to this forum and I remember your build also from SAM. You are an Excellent builder and I think you have done us all a favor by allowing those here in this forum to view your fantastic build. Keep up the superb work brother! :unsure:

I'm really apreciated with your words!! I´ll show everything I made and making on this board. Thanks for very, very cool reception!!!

Ceasar, This is some of the most delicate homemade detailing I've seen in a LONG time!(Tx Rat get's pretty extreme too!) It LOOKS GREAT and it functions TOO??? How COOL is that? I LOVE this kinda stuff, And I REALLY appericiate your SHARING it with us! THANKS!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

Thanks man!!! Somethings are funcional or will be I hope LOL!!! Nice to know you liking!! I really like to build show cars. Like as Foose, Trepanier and others great builder. I like undercarriage shining, engines covered or smoothed, and other things made from these guys. I just try to replicate in scale. I like to show how I did, imagine if a lot of scale builder make the same!!! Our hobby will be more easy to do!!! Thanks bro!!

Vizio93, Scalper Thanks for cool words!!!

Sorry for my poor english!!!

Cesar Bossolani

Edited by Cesar Bossolani

Thanks guys!!! Again amazing words!!! I'm always try to take crisp pics to illustrate how I did. Belive me, it is easy to build. You'll need some nice references, right tools and a lot of pacience. The must important are: NEVER HAVE AFFRAID!! Mistakes always happening, if will happening I´ll try to fix, or I'll restart again from 0 if I can. If I don't, I think in another way to do. Its very simple.

Crazyjim thanks!! The yellow stuff are Tamiya Epoxi Putty!!

Casey429 Thanks!!! Troy's rides always inspire me. I did 90% of rear end inpired in Fast Forward Fastback, excepted are swing bar.

Thanks again to see!! Sorry to my poor english!!!

Cesar Bossolani

Cesar, First of all, DON'T worry about your english! It's better than MINE! Second, You are a GREAT addition to our O'Hana! It's guys like yourself that REALLY show your love of the hobby by posting pics of HOW you did it! You save those of us who can't think in abstract just HOW it's SUPPOSED to look! It shows how you can just scale down the 1:1 stuff and go for it! THIS is how this forum is SUPPOSED to work, guys sharein their secrets/tricks because they LOVE the hobby!!!! THANK YOU, Brother! biggrin.gifwink.gif

Cesar, First of all, DON'T worry about your english! It's better than MINE! Second, You are a GREAT addition to our O'Hana! It's guys like yourself that REALLY show your love of the hobby by posting pics of HOW you did it! You save those of us who can't think in abstract just HOW it's SUPPOSED to look! It shows how you can just scale down the 1:1 stuff and go for it! THIS is how this forum is SUPPOSED to work, guys sharein their secrets/tricks because they LOVE the hobby!!!! THANK YOU, Brother! biggrin.gifwink.gif

Your english doesn't bother me at all bud. Heck, I can't spell good myself! LOL so I guess we both have slight issues.

I love your work man, I agree with george53 and what he said. It's people like you and me and the others that helps out the others with tricks and what not for model building.

• 1 month later...

Cesar, incredible work, and I love all the photos

They are on point, and I think they do the job of showing what you are doing along the way.

The sizes you add in are also helpful

Keep up the great work.

I hope we can feature this in MCM when it is pau (finished)

Cesar, incredible work, and I love all the photos

They are on point, and I think they do the job of showing what you are doing along the way.

The sizes you add in are also helpful

Keep up the great work.

I hope we can feature this in MCM when it is pau (finished)

Gregg i'm very glad to know that!!! Tell me, what do you need?

I hope also!!

Thanks to very nice notice!!

Cesar Bossolani

Edited by Cesar Bossolani

For a print article, we would need the original high resolution digital photos.

We can work on it when you get close to finishing the project.

I am amazed at your work.

I may just use some of your ideas on my big scale 1/12 Mustang I am trying to work on.

Trying being the key word

For the files, you can send via ftp, which works the best.

I can send the link when you are ready.

How much longer on the car?

Amazing!!! Good to know that!!!

Gregg at here I haven't high resolution pics anymore. All was edited to post on the boards, but I could take newest pics from most important mods, like as 4 link rear end, ifs, engine, interior, body mods, etc...

My Mustang was started in Japan in 2008, we moved back to Brazil on 2009 and I would like to finish at december next ( I hope ). I made a list to frame things and I´ll need to spend 32~35 hours to finish the chassis. To continue engine fit, build a custom induction, glue front fascia, body work, trunk, interior, etc I need the frame done... Will be a different build if we compare with my '70 Cuda. I wish open doors but I'm not sure yet, I need finish the frame before.

So I'll take exclusive pics for you and when I'll have some material I'll send a P.M. to you, could be?

Nice to know you are building a 1/12 Stang, do you have a thread opend on the board? If you need reference pics, please tell me.

Thanks Gregg. I feel great!!

Cesar Bossolani