Model Cars Magazine Forum

WOW!!! 25,800 + Views Is It A Record????

Hey fellas I just noticed there are over 25,800 views on my chevelle build thats gotta be some sort of record its over 1/3 rd of the total views for the "On the bench" forum. I think Gregg should send the company limo over to pick me up and take me out for Steak and Lobster LOL! just kidding (but I will take the lobster if ya wanna send me a good one from Hawaii) or how about an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora. Oh i got it!, I get a one week stay at the Hilton Riviera with Halley Berry (no the wifey wouldnt like that one. my wife is sexier anyway :D ). I know I'll let you guys figure out the prize. What do you think the prize should be (keep it clean and decent)

That is an impressive view count for an impressive model, Rommel! :P And I though 4,309 (as of posting this) views on my Ford big rig WIP was a lot! :D

Edited by highway

The caliber of your artistry deserves each and every comment and view of this fantastic build.

You are deserving of all the priase and accolades for your efforts at helping us all improve our skills.

I, like many others, am forever grateful.

Oh i got it!, I get a one week stay at the Hilton Riviera with Halley Berry (no the wifey wouldnt like that one. my wife is sexier anyway :D ).

Hey... the wifey never needs to find out. :D Still, if your old lady is sexier than Halle Berry... you really don't need a prize, IMHO! :P

One of my "under glass" posts got a couple hundred views one time and I was thrilled to death. 28,000+ is unreal. I'm trying to learn from the work you do but it's above my reach. Maybe Gregg could rename the magazine after you - or at least fill an issue with pics from your build.

If I ever go to Hawaii again, I'll bring you back a sea shell. If I ever get to the left coast, I'll buy you dinner - unless you want to meet in Vegas in September and I'll buy then.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You have won the following:

1. A fool proof plan and an air tight alibi ;)

2. A dream date in knee pads with Paul Williams :P

3. Bob Dylans new unlisted phone number :o

4. A Las Vegas wedding and a Mexican divorce ;)

5. A King Size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum :D

6. A Gucci Shoe Tree :D

7. A Maverick, a Mastadon, a Matador, a Mustang, a Montego, a

Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a Meteor, a Mercedes, a Mack Truck

an Mg, A Malibu, a Maserati, a Mazda, a new Monza or a Moped.

8. A Winnebago (hell, a herd of Winnebago's, we're giving 'em away) :blink:

9. Chicken Mint Dental Floss :P

10. An Electric Duck that recites Rod McKuen :D

Edited by charlzrocks

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You have won the following:

1. A fool proof plan and an air tight alibi :o

2. A dream date in knee pads with Paul Williams :P

3. Bob Dylans new unlisted phone number :blink:

4. A Las Vegas wedding and a Mexican divorce ;)

5. A King Size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum :D

6. A Gucci Shoe Tree :D

7. A Maverick, a Mastadon, a Matador, a Mustang, a Montego, a

Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a Meteor, a Mercedes, a Mack Truck

an Mg, A Malibu, a Maserati, a Mazda, a new Monza or a Moped.

8. A Winnebago (hell, a herd of Winnebago's, we're giving 'em away) :blink:

9. Chicken Mint Dental Floss ;)

10. An Electric Duck that recites Rod McKuen :D

ROFL...but WHY did you have to bring up Paul Williams and Rod McKuen in the same list? Man, I thought I had cleansed them from my life. I don't think I can take it... :P

Before you get too excited, check out the number of views on "What did you get today"...

You have a long way to go. :)

Well, he's halfway there! It does show how popular his build is, too!

Mr Obsessive's "1955 Ford Fairlane Victoria WIP" thread leads On the Workbench with 36,000+ views, you're in second place with 26,000+

****BUT****

Your thread leads On the Workbench in replies with 614!

Yes, but aren't alot of those numbers from the TS himself? You can't really count replies from the thread starter himself. It would be more accurate to count those that wern't made by him...

Anybody can respond and bump their own thread countless times...You have to only count the comments/bumps that aren't his in order to have a more accurate total.

Out of the 614 replies on the Chevelle thread, 245 of them have been from the TS himself, so you have to subtract that from the total count of replies in order to be accurate.

Posts/bumps from the TS himself, don't really count].

614 - 245 = 369............So 369 is the more accurate reply count.

We may have a new record however in terms of the most times a member has responded to their own thread...

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone else who has responded 245 times in the same thread...Does anyone else know if that indeed is a record?

Out of the 614 replies on the Chevelle thread, 245 of them have been from the TS himself, so you have to subtract that from the total count of replies in order to be accurate.

Posts/bumps from the TS himself, don't really count].

614 - 245 = 369............So 369 is the more accurate reply count.

We may have a new record however in terms of the most times a member has responded to their own thread...

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone else who has responded 245 times in the same thread...Does anyone else know if that indeed is a record?

UM... dude did you really go back and count?? ;) life is not that serious and niether is this thread I can care less about how many post or views are on my thread I did this so we can have some fun about fantasy prizes :lol: .Oh and most of my responces are from posting build pics. now go back and tell me how many pics you can find. Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride! :lol:

Edited by Aftashox

UM... dude did you really go back and count?? ;) life is not that serious and niether is this thread I can care less about how many post or views are on my thread I did this so we can have some fun about fantasy prizes :lol: .Oh and most of my responces are from posting build pics. now go back and tell me how many pics you can find. Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride! :lol:

Huh?... ;)

I was only reporting statistics. Who is upset? I'm not sure I follow you here...

I think you may be reading into things a bit too deeply. In any case, statistics can be fun as well. I still think you may have set a forum record for most thread bumpage, [although I can't confirm at this time.]

Fantasy prize?..... How about a full day's free pass to the nearest "bumper car" amusement park rides?

That way we could both enjoy the rides bumpety bumping and recklessly slamming into other drivers.. ;);)

Heh, this is supposed to be all about me, GET IT!

ME

ME

ME

No one else

ME!!!!!

Now, get back to worshiping ME!!!!!

hehehehehehe

Great build my friend.

But, you have to remember, you have to pay Harry per click.

His address and account number are available by sending $1,000, in certified funds to ......

Heh, this is supposed to be all about me, GET IT!

ME

ME

ME

No one else

ME!!!!!

Now, get back to worshiping ME!!!!!

hehehehehehe

Great build my friend.

But, you have to remember, you have to pay Harry per click.

His address and account number are available by sending $1,000, in certified funds to ......

"Pay per click"....I like it!!.... :lol: