Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What is with all of the AKAs now??

I thought Beef was a pretty funny character. His demise is one of my favorite movie scenes. I saw the movie (over and over again) when I was in the Army. The base theater was one of the few sources of entertainment at lovely Ft. Dix, NJ.

Hey Andy. I didn't pay to much attention to very many signatures. I know I have done the AKA thing since I've joined and I'll give you a straight up answer. I did not do it to be cool :lol: I did it because places like here I have to use my name. Other places I've only been under Railfreak78 (started with Trains) Now you add social sites like Facebook and the fact that some people will only identify me as Brian or Railfreak I put it out there I'm both :rolleyes:

I've noticed it too...kinda strange if I do say so myself. ;)

Mine is more of a term of endearment given to me years ago. I don't know why but they tell me it comes with the job.

Drew, I can't help but associate your last name, and user name with Dean...any relation?

Andy... leave it to you to make that observation!

I used to display my alter-ego, anything from "Bloom County". Especially 'Bill the Cat', the most pathetic of all cartoon cats! :blink::P

But nowadays, I am much too mature to ever display such nonsense! B)

What, for the happy cat? Or the one I actually had when I posted that?

Chuck Most- AKA Oklahoma Slim, AKA Biff Webster, AKA Also Known As.

Cat's not just happy...

it's wired!

Kitty need another Latte?

Those things Freak me the HECK out! Seriously.

& my kids watched them - once - & were Mesmerized - it was like Visual Crack for 3 year olds.

Even my wife said that we *might* be able to enjoy those if we were a high as a kite...

Wheelman - AKA - Wondering How Everything Else Loses Momentum At Night...

Oh Wait - not an Anagram?

Yeah, My daughter used to watch that show...It never really had much substance to it...Just alot of silly jumping around and hypnotic colors floating everywhere. I think the show got cancelled or something.. I haven't seen it on the air for a couple years now.

Those Booh Bah things kinda remind me of the Mcdonald's "Grimmace".....

Well I guess my AKA, or nick name has been Unforgiven, since I was a child, because I have always been very unforgiving to people, so it has stuck with me since then, even have it tattooed on my back, so the guy who pulls the trigger will know he has the right guy, and its on all the forums I'm on so, even in the game world.....

Ok! I want to clarify a bit here. The AKAs I was speaking of are the full names that some folks are attcahing to their signature lines, NOT your screen names. Most od have screen names that are not our actual names. I am speaking of "Joe Jones AKA Pasquale Guido Luchinelli".