Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro SS 396

BHarrison

I looked this over and didn't comment . I cannot keep up with the posts here so I limit myself in order to see all . Yeah , how's that working ?

Any way , this is jusr right . The houndstooth is excellent . Where did you get it please ? The engine with the Aluminum heads is spot on . Where did you source the Chambered Exhaust . it was offered on a few Performance cars (GM) in 1969 as an option . I worked in the Muffler Factory whom made them . We were prohibited to make replacement parts . I was starteled to see this . Thanx .. :angry::P

I looked this over and didn't comment . I cannot keep up with the posts here so I limit myself in order to see all . Yeah , how's that working ?

Any way , this is jusr right . The houndstooth is excellent . Where did you get it please ? The engine with the Aluminum heads is spot on . Where did you source the Chambered Exhaust . it was offered on a few Performance cars (GM) in 1969 as an option . I worked in the Muffler Factory whom made them . We were prohibited to make replacement parts . I was starteled to see this . Thanx .. :blink::P

Thanks for the comments. The houndstooth is upholstery patterns from scale Motorsports and the chambered exhaust is from the kit.

That is one of the nicest builds that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you have some serious hours in that car - and your photography is above average by far!!!!!! Sure is a pretty car.. the '69 was without a doubt, the prettiest Camaro ever built - without exception! Whoever designed that car really had talent and taste.......... and the quality and attention to detail of your model is a fitting tribute to one of the General's best efforts......... :unsure::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...