Model Cars Magazine Forum

Visiting the Model Cars Forum

My phone keeps me signed in and I like it,

any time I come to this site on my laptop I end up having to sign in anyway,

since after browsing for a few I find something interesting :).

So it will probably make it easier for me to sign in upon entrance and it might increase replies.

But I like my laptop to erase every time when I close Mozilla so I deal with it.

I'm OK with logging in. If the system would only KEEP me logged in. Its timing out somehow and I have to log in every so often.

Any body else experiencing this? I've already cleared all the cookies. My password has been reset, and all my log in keys have been reset.

I must really be dedicated to this place because this situation is becoming a pain in the ass.

One question; If we're all going to be required to login to gain access (doesn't bother me, I usually do anyway), how is it that the bottom of the page in the active users, it shows about 50/50 right now as 42 members and 40 guests.

How could there be any guests?

Still requiring me to log in. Sometimes I just like to 'ghost' as a guest to see who's on and what's up. And second; if potential members can't even look at the site, how are we supposed to get new members? Or is this just for the ISPs of logged members?