Model Cars Magazine Forum

Models at Meijers

Hey folks, my wife called me today from Meijers-they have models again and at a GREAT price>

003-1293.jpg

004-180.jpg

( Ya got to love cell phones !!)

Glad to hear my ex-employer is getting their act together. As that 60 Chevy goes-My favorite Impala bodystyle-seen real one just like the box art on the HUB last night(without the flames). Thanks for the headsup!!

Edited by raymanz

HI, I live in st.louis, we don't have those stores here. I hope revell does the model 4 packs they did about 4 or so years ago. They sold them at michael's stores. We do have 50% off sales at michael's stores. Steve

I snagged four tonight. Sweet :) 1970 charger ,Audi R8 1932 Ford 5 window hot rod and another one I forgot in my excitement

Edited by mredzadventure

thanks to a meeting yesterday I found out the Meijers where I live has 'em too, from $9.99 to $11.99. Picked up the Revell 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the Revell '68 Dodge Charger R/T Special Edition (they also had the '69 Charger regular issue), both kits were $9.99, what a steal!! B)

thanks to a meeting yesterday I found out the Meijers where I live has 'em too, from $9.99 to $11.99. Picked up the Revell 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the Revell '68 Dodge Charger R/T Special Edition (they also had the '69 Charger regular issue), both kits were $9.99, what a steal!! :lol:

Exactly! The Audi R8 was over$20.00 at Hobby Lobby Even with the 40% off coupon Meijer has a better deal I'm going back for some more 32 fords and a Ferrari or two. ;)

Last night I went into a Meijers for the first time ever.......they don't have many stores around here. Anyway, they didn't have any kits, just a few Hot Wheels. It didn't seem like the kind of store that would have models, I was expecting a store like WM or K Mart but it was more like Jewel/Osco.

Went to the closest Meijers with the intention of buying one or maybe two kits. Ended up buying two 32 Fords, one each of the Revell Chargers and Nova. Can't beat 11.99 for a 2 in 1 kit.

The racks that the models were on looked full. I guess I am going back when I have more time and money.