Model Cars Magazine Forum

1958 Plymouth Sport Suburban

zelkam

Hello my friends, I present my latest creation. She was born from a cross and a resin modelhaus 1957 and a kit amt plymouth 1958. But before that, some explanation about mounting. I hope my translation is good. The images speak for themselves. ;)

plymouth1958SW2-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW4-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW12-vi.jpg

modified chassis

plymouth1958SW15-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW19-vi.jpg

creation scratch the Interior

plymouth1958SW38-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW42-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW49-vi.jpg

Here is the finished interior, with accessories. French Review and the box model

PA310950-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW123-vi.jpg

wip here is the full

http://public.fotki.com/Zelkam/stock/plymouth-1958-sw/

Edited by zelkam

I reproduced the color bi mixing autoair color

PA080852-vi.jpg

Here is the finished car. creation taillight, antenna, and sideband style "waffle" (I do not know how you said it)

plymouth1958SW125-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW126-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW127-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW129-vi.jpg

and finally engine and chassis

plymouth1958SW139-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW140-vi.jpg

plymouth1958SW141-vi.jpg

wip here is the full

http://public.fotki.com/Zelkam/stock/plymouth-1958-sw/

now I'm working on another project. bye my friends

Edited by zelkam

Well this blows me away...I've always wanted to have a '58 wagon!..I gotta tell you this story..I was born in '56, my parents bought a pea green base model wagon with a 6 cyl. in '58 , in 60 or '61 mom was driving home from the grocery, my sister was in the front and I was {probably standing) on the backseat,we stopped at a lite with a ...I think a comet in front of us when WHAM!...a kid & his girlfriend in a hot rod '56 Chevy rearends us at 25-30mph. shoving us into said Comet this sends it into the intersection where it gets broadsided by a (I think) a pickup....quite a mess but no serious injurys, I think the kids in the chevy both bounced their heads off their windshield..I know I went flying!!..but mostly just pretty scared, I do remember a big old motor cop in his leathers calming me down. The story was the kids brakes failed and I believe that was the end of the Plymouth wagon :huh: so anyway your beautiful build reminded me of this

WOW, you got some great talents!!! Now you would put that AMT body and Modelhaus frontend together...? It's great to see that someone builds these wagons, I would like to build these too but almost always it needs expensive resin body... Too expensive to me. I have Jimmy Flintstone '60 Nomad resin body... But back to yours, it's looking very good, there is big conversion behind, very good job with it! I like it very very much... Nice scratch work with that interior also. There is good colour on it. Paintjob is looking very good and detailing on the engine is AMAZING!!! It's just beautiful, exellent!!!

Thanks for your comments guys, I like the station wagon. motivates for your encouragement. For the next project

bsoder If I understood the translation. you had an accident with a station wagon. It's very sad. Fortunately, that ends well.

jimnohio, W-409 I will introduce other models in a few days

thank you again

Edited by zelkam