Model Cars Magazine Forum

51 Chevy Fleetline

AMT's old 51 fleetline.notice the firewall, that is the orginal color of the paint. I cleared everything else with testors clear. Do not use it over light or pastel colors, it will yellow.

69151ab1ea.jpg

bab81b2355.jpg

54ad853319.jpg

f64ba50873.jpg

8de6c8b81c.jpg

e25c49bf61.jpg

87391123d6.jpg

caf5f9c8e2.jpg

3a4887325c.jpg

That looks really nice MP. You picked a fitting color for it too.

One small nitpick if I may - it doesn't look like the body is all the way down on the chassis to me. There shouldn't be gaps between the bumper mounts and body.

oldscool the lonesome polecat

Thanks for the kind comments guys.Yeah, there were a couple of alignment issues, but I didnt want to risk breaking stuff to fix it. Lazy I guess, lol. Yes, the fuel filter is a resistor. you can paint them silver to simulate metal filters as well.

Edited by midnightprowler

Thanks for the kind comments guys.Yeah, there were a couple of alignment issues, but I didnt want to risk breaking stuff to fix it. Lazy I guess, lol. Yes, the fuel filter is a resistor. you can paint them silver to simulate metal filters as well.

Ok Thanks, I have a few but wasn't sure what they actually were, I think I stole them from a broken radio.