Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for blueprints of the Plymouth Superbird

You probably won't find anything as a few years ago Chrysler really tightened up it's trademark and copyright enforcement, sending cease and desist letters to several websites hosting images of engineering drawings, etc.

I forget which company was going to be the official liscensee and be allowed to re-print and distribute many of these documents, but AFAIK, it never happened.

Maybe try over at http://wwnboa.org/ and http://aerowarriors.com/cgi-bin/banxner/home.cgi

Ian and Casey; Thanks for the links, unfortunately they not give me the information that I seek, however, they have tons of other reference material which I can use, so they are absolutely welcomened.

What I am looking for is something that Don's shows, unfortunately that is the site that I always use, but they have nothing on the Superbird and nothing good for a Roadrunner.

Unfortunately, the Daytona is no good either for 2 reasons, first, the front is in a weird perspective and the side isn't accurate. 2nd, it differs too much from a Roadrunner, to make it into a Superbird. But thanks for showing Don!

I need all views in the same dimensions, with the right aspect-ratio, so that I can use it for making a body.

Actually, I did found these too, but I am not sure how accurate they are, since they are from a computergame. From what I can see, it does look good in proportions, but I am not sure.

Plus it is hard to see the actual contour lines in these computergraphics, they are there, but hard to tell.

Thanks for the effort though B)