Mr. Moparman

‘67 Dodge Charger

Specs:

Engine: 383 Magnum

Paint: Blue

Interior Color: Black

Wheels and Tires: Steelies with caps on Goodyear tires

Review:

I would recommend the Revell ’67 Dodge Charger to anybody of moderate skill. This kit went together without many difficulties. The only thing I would say is just test fit your parts before gluing. That’s about it!

The Build:

106_0074.jpg

106_0075.jpg

106_0077.jpg

106_0078.jpg

106_0082.jpg

106_0084.jpg

Enjoy!

Yes I just noticed I forgot the driveshaft. ;)

Two minor things if I may...don't skimp on painting the underside of the interior pan/inner fenders, as well as the upper part of the chassis. In the shot of the engine looking down, and chassis looking up there's a lot of raw plastic poking through otherwise acceptable results.

Lastly to echo Harry put the mirrors and wipers on too! ;)

Two minor things if I may...don't skimp on painting the underside of the interior pan/inner fenders, as well as the upper part of the chassis. In the shot of the engine looking down, and chassis looking up there's a lot of raw plastic poking through otherwise acceptable results.

Lastly to echo Harry put the mirrors and wipers on too! B)

those litte details in the paint are a bear, you dont want to know how often i forget to paint the underside of the interior tub

you are making some nice progress, just keep chugging away at it ;)

is that rear window trim the home made BMF ?

that looks pretty darn good for a first try

Brandon, you are improving with every model you complete! I must echo the comments made by the others and add that you need to slow down and take your time building. When you rush, you end up forgetting something in the box, as you did with the driveshaft. Your Charger looks simular to one I built.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/mrmike007/1967%20Dodge%20Charger/67Charger031.jpg

Brandon, you are improving with every model you complete! I must echo the comments made by the others and add that you need to slow down and take your time building. When you rush, you end up forgetting something in the box, as you did with the driveshaft. Your Charger looks simular to one I built.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/mrmike007/1967%20Dodge%20Charger/67Charger031.jpg

Except yours is a Hemi! :)

Thank you all. Yes the rear window trim is HM BMF. It can now get down the road. I put the driveshaft in last night.

Edited by Master Modeller

Except yours is a Hemi! :)

Thank you all. Yes the rear window trim is HM BMF. It can now get down the road. I put the driveshaft in last night.

but it wont go far without that heater hose and it will be LOUD running those open headers ;)

its all good though, your having fun building (and thats the main thing) and you are improving as you go, cant wait to see the next one