Model Cars Magazine Forum

ugly dodge fury

Lownslow

intresting. camaro top??

yup

Plymouth, not Dodge. B)

I own a 1:1 '67 Fury four-door, and I have to tell you, this has me contemplating a roof swap!

its the only way ill ever finish this car it was supposed to be a pro tourer, then the dremel with a cutoff fell on it and damaged the paint it sat for close to 10 years in the first picture till i found the body looking for a subwoofer

I'm not totally convinced that the dremel incident was a accident, I think this was a well thought out plan carried out over 10 years to turn that ugly dodge into a sleek beauty. LOL! cant wait to see how this diabolical plan turns out MUWHAHAHA !!! :lol:

tony and chuck i dont have big steelies i wasnt a fan of the blackforce kit at the time i was all into lowriding.

afta it really happened i was pretty upset about it too which is why i took all of 10 years to see the light

decided to keep it as a 4 door too might use a challenger as a base for engine, chassie, and a 300 kit for the interior

jWiDF.jpg

7SM3L.jpg

vTPNq.jpg

pfSF9.jpg

Thats the best use of a new Camaro Ive seen yet! I agree that big steelies would look pretty cool on it. The Blackforce is not all that easy to get ahold of, but one of Revells 57 Chevies has a set that looks real close, tho I cant remember which one.

Thats the best use of a new Camaro Ive seen yet! I agree that big steelies would look pretty cool on it. The Blackforce is not all that easy to get ahold of, but one of Revells 57 Chevies has a set that looks real close, tho I cant remember which one.

I believe it's the new 'Bel Air' version. It shows billets on the box top, but it shows the big-inch steelies on one of the side panels.