Model Cars Magazine Forum

your work bench

Here's one i been working on, 1/16 minicraft. Chopped the roof and made a new chassis and floors son i can drop it low.

This is the first chopped top i ever did and the first chassis i ever made, still have some work to do on both until i'm satisfied with it.

3.jpg

• 11 months later...

Just changed to a new Workbench. It's a bit bigger and a lot nicer than my old one was. And guys, this bench is Never going to be this clean, the picture was taken right after I put the bench on place. (I try to keep it as clean as possible, but....... :rolleyes: )

DSCN7733.jpg

Edited by W-409

Just changed to a new Workbench. It's a bit bigger and a lot nicer than my old one was. And guys, this bench is Never going to be this clean, the picture was taken right after I put the bench on place. (I try to keep it as clean as possible, but....... :rolleyes: )

DSCN7733.jpg

Rust scented car freshener??? Get that from Dr. Cranky?

Dale

Heh, it's actually not from the Doctor. :blink:

It says Rust Racing Support on it, a Finnish Drag Race team that races with '26 Ford T and a HD Dragbike which runs 9,1 ETs, if it doesn't do a giant wheelstand at the start.

DSCN4528.JPG?img=img900

DSCN4608.JPG?img=img900

Last year, they had also '28 Ford Funny Car.

P5190239.jpg?img=img900

On 2013 Finals, they organized a Pork Barbecue-party for all Team Members and Drivers in the pits. Here's a picture (Not mine) http://kuvia.1g.fi/kuvat/Tapahtumat+2013/FHRA/FhraEdra+Finals/MOP_4364.jpg

Oh, and here is their Tow Vehicle for the bike:

DSCN5332.JPG?img=img900

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8u4_o_58dA

Edited by W-409

DSCN7733.jpg

Nice bench Niko - but nicer location! Windows?!?!

What is the little door next to the window?

Great spot to work and chill.

Thanks, yeah, it is a great place, only time when I need to put the bench light on is when it's dark, and now I haven't used it on whole summer, because Finnish nights are not that dark. :)

The little door is for a fresh air from outside. Better to keep it shut in the winter so I don't freeze... :lol:

I started clean-up to get the bench ready for the take-a-turn build coming in. I use a Singer sewing machine cabinet/desk for various work. The sewing machine still works and folds up if I need to do any repairs or make something but it doesn't leave much room for knees...

Workbench8589-vi.jpg

Here's my basement man-cave.

base1.jpg

base2.jpg

base7.jpg

base8.jpg

base20.jpg

base24.jpg

base25.jpg

base26.jpg

I'm now the official head of the Sean Haters Club!

That is awesome Sean, I would never leave the cave if I had something like that, just gimme a bed, bathroom and fridge with a microwave and I'm there for life!