Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foreign Vehicle build (Started)

martinfan5

I dont speak Canadian, so I cant read the paper :lol: , doing a job on the lambo

So help out here guys on what to start next, I still have the R34 to finish, here is the list

Revell BMW 320I

Aoshima Lambo Murcielago

Tamiya R35 GTR

Tamiya Nissan 2000 GTR

Aoshima Mercedes SL65 Black Series

Revell E type Jag

Revell Datsun 240 Z

On the way from Japan

Fujimi Lambo Gallardo

Fujimi R35 GTR 24 hour version

Edited by martinfan5

I'd start the SL65 AMG black series , that is one of the kits I want to get next and I'd think it would be great if I see your buildup of the kit

Was kind of thinking that one too, what I can tell, its a nice kit, but costly, I paid $45 for it plus shipping from japan.

The Lambo's looking great , they still attract my eye more than any modern supercar does ....

Huge thankyou to Paul , the wheels arrived safely today and are perfect . Hopefully tomorrow the weather will be kind and I'll get a chance to paint and fit them and the FJ will be done .

WOW , I wasn't expecting that colour but it looks cool , is it going to be solid colour or are there highlights planned ? I was only just thinking of what colour I'd paint one after your last post but never thought of a minty green like that (just looked back at your photo's and see the can of green paint sitting behind it , how did I miss that :D ) .

Looking good , I wasnt expecting that color choice either, but I think its going to look great

x3! but it works! and the engine looks awesome too.

My model club is having a non-V8 night on Thursday, so hoping my Alfa will be finished. Done lots of decaling and clearcoaring with Future as per the instructions, here's how it looks now:

002-19.jpg

So I have got the red back on the R34 , but of course, I can not win, I had great luck with the masking, only a few very small areas did I have bleed thru, but I guess waiting a week wasnt long enough, as the white now has residue from the masking.

a1-4.jpg

I think what I am going to do is after I get the black on, I am going to do one more coat of white.

I picked myself up a 458 kit to replace my glue bomb one, I wont say how my much I paid for at Michaels today :lol: , I wont be doing the build in here since Lawrence is doing his.

Lawrence , sorry to hear the 512 is giving you problems, it must be a Ferrari thing, I have problems with all Ferrari kits and getting the chassis and bodys to fit right