Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foreign Vehicle build (Started)

martinfan5

I love skylines, I also have a a r35 vspec in the que, and I am getting another r35 and a r34 z tune to do a playstation gran turisom version, I believe it was a pace car . I already have one built r35, but I had problems with it so it look likes bad, so thats why I am getting another r35 kit

So this is what I have in que for this CBP, and there is still alot more kits I want to get for this CBP

Mercedes SLR mclaren ( me and paul are going to do a merc build off in here)

Lambo Murcilago

R34 skyline

R35 gtr vspec

r34.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

Update on the Lambo. Got the silver painted on, then clearcoated. I learned the hard way in the past to not tape over silver !!! Thus the clear first. Now have to mask off the black and spray it. When satisfied with all that, will build up some clear and polish it all out with a polishing kit. :rolleyes:0012-vi.jpg0022-vi.jpg0032-vi.jpg

This is one of my dream cars a 1st gen Acura Nsx .Heres the start of my revell acura nsx . I bought i off of ebay all built up but not painted. I took it all apart and so here I start. I got the engine almost done. Pics a littel fuzzy because my IPad camera stinks.

1e95b7bb.jpg

And some suspension work .

cb394f8c.jpg

cb394f8c.jpg.

I hate when every thing is cast in red. It's a pain to make it look good.

Edited by hotrod59f100

I hate that. I had to strip my ford courier hood that I built for Dr cranks last 3 day build 3 times . Err hate it . Dose a Lexus Ls 400 count if so as soon as my NSX is done I'd be up for doing that next . If not I have a few hondas and toyotas in stock.

Edited by hotrod59f100