Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from the new guy!

Hello there everyone. I just signed up today and I thought I'd say hello.........Hello. :P

Anywhoo, My name is Danny, I'm 37 years old with the best wife a guy could ask for and a very beautiful 3 year old girl. I'm just getting back into the model building scene after being gone for 10 years or so. I primarily built 1:35 scale military vehicles and 1:48 scale aircraft, but I thought a switch to 1:25 cars and trucks would be a welcome change of pace.

My first project is the Revell 1969 Nova SS 350. I have a 72 Nova in the driveway that needs restoring so I'm going to build the model the way I want to build my car. Think of it as a 1:25 version of my dream as it were. I've never been a "show quality" builder so I'm looking forward to learning new tricks and tips as I plan on taking my sweet time with this build. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all on the boards and bouncing ideas off you guys.

Hi and Welcome Danny....if you have the chance come into the Chat Room....it in the upper right hand corner...and it tell you how many Guys/Girls are there........you can talk to some of the builders...a few guys make different Resin Parts that are avaiable..Engine Kits...Body Shop Tools and other interesting items... in 1/25 scale.. We/They start coming in the Chat room around 7 most nites....also Wheels and Tires...the List goes..on and on....LOL

If you want to watch some real NICE Video's....watch Doctor Cranky's.. and maybe join his Lab-Rat-ory...(Labratory)...also FREE to Join..

In any event...WELCOME...back to Building Model Cars...

Welcome to the forum, watch out for the other danno on here, he does bite :lol: :lol: , there are a lot of good people on here that are always ready to help, all you have to do is ask.

Bite? Whaddya talking 'bout? :wacko: I don't even have any teeth! :lol: