Model Cars Magazine Forum

I got a great airbrush deal at Michaels

I took my wife to MIchaels craft store yesterday and found a Deluxe Badger 200 set(still sealed) for 20 bucks!They had several other double and single action Badger Airbrushes for great prices(i will go back today for a double-action)If you need an airbrush you may want to visit your local Michaels! 2012_0302Spock0109.jpg

Edited by philo426

Nice find. I boght mine about two months ago from a local Micheals. At the time, it was marked down on clearance for 60% off and I bought the last one in stock. Not even two weeks later, they were fully stocked and at full price again. The best I can tell is that Micheals marked down on clearance their whole inventory of airbrushes so that they can reconfigure the isle display. They went back to full retail once the isle was put back together. Great deal to be had if you can find a store prior to or in the process of making this change.

I've had mine forever... one of the best airbrushes ever made !! I have a brand new d/a brush for backup, but that's why it's still new, the 200 is so great and easy to use, I won't ever use the d/a !! Great buy on that one dude !!! :rolleyes:

That's a great deal. I had to replace my 200 about a month ago when my old one failed in the middle of a project. Could only find one in my part of the province, cost was $160. Pay or do without, my plastic budget is now zero for the next month or more.

rob