Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Lamborghini Countach LP400- finished!

jaymcminn

Just Fantastic. I miss fat tires on sports cars.

Me, too. There's just something so... right about a Daytona or early Countach with the big meaty tires.

Thanks, guys- I really appreciate the response that this build has gotten. It's always gratifying to build something out-of-the-ordinary and get some really good feedback on your results. I've already started my next build and will definitely do it as a proper WIP this time- it's the Revell Ferrari 458 Italia with a set of mean-looking Fujimi BBS wheels and the Hobby Design photoetched detail set. Pics up soon!

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Great job!

Yes, I know this thread is over 10 years old. This kit is available again - I just picked the Aoshima Countach LP400 up yesterday at my LHS. I was going to paint it Tamiya TS-15 Blue, but I may change it to Brilliant Orange after seeing this car. It answered many questions about the build of this kit. I just hope mine comes out half as well as yours.

I, like many on here, am a huge fan of the production LP400 and prototype LP500. Thanks again for showing us your build.