Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM May/June #168 arrived

I got mine yesterday and it was in perfect shape. I didn't have as severe of problems with the back page being mangled, but mine had been coming slightly torn or wrinkled up. It's been getting better over the past few issues.

Also, kudos to getting the issues out in the month on the cover as well. This has been greatly improved over the last couple issues.

So far #168 is a great issue. Lots of good reading!

Hot dang! Time to run to the LHS before Martinfan55 gets there!

I just don't understand it. Of all the inconsiderate things to do ~~~ ever since my subscription ran out, they quit sending the magazine to my mailbox! Whazzzup wid dat? :wacko:

B)

I just don't understand it. Of all the inconsiderate things to do ~~~ ever since my subscription ran out, they quit sending the magazine to my mailbox! Whazzzup wid dat? :wacko:

B)

You're not going to try Barns and Noble ? I'm still trying to get a "summer' edition of Motor Trend Classic.

Got mine two days ago! It's in excellent condition. But I think the "Wayback Machine" is running again. Check the year date on the cover. Mine says May/June 2010.

Excellent issue as usual! Great info!

Have A Great Day!

Got mine two days ago! It's in excellent condition. But I think the "Wayback Machine" is running again. Check the year date on the cover. Mine says May/June 2010.

Have A Great Day!

2010?

I already have the May/June 2010 issue. I didn't see Tim Boyd's Super Bee Camino or Marcos' Impala on it. Whadddup wit dat?

B)

B)

No worries Danno, I have not had time to make it to a LHS in the past month it feels like, so there should be plenty of them there for you ;) , gee I wonder why you are no longer getting them delivered to the house, I would contact Greg and find out why :lol: :lol:

Edited by martinfan5

To the Canadian subscribers: Do you have the April (issue 167) mag yet? I'm not trying to start something, I'm just wondering if I should be giving Golden Bell Press a phone call or not. If nobody up here has it yet I will just hold off. Thanks.

No worries Danno, I have not had time to make it to a LHS in the past month it feels like, so there should be plenty of them there for you ;) , gee I wonder why you are no longer getting them delivered to the house, I would contact Greg and find out why :lol: :lol:

Don't get me in this mess, I haven't worked for the PO in years. Maybe Mike can help'

To the Canadian subscribers: Do you have the April (issue 167) mag yet? I'm not trying to start something, I'm just wondering if I should be giving Golden Bell Press a phone call or not. If nobody up here has it yet I will just hold off. Thanks.

i got mine 1 week ago

I got it and was really excited about the bee-camino because I am leading a CB about car to truck conversions.I am working on a '68 charger for it and though a month ago when the idea hit me "Man what an original idea!No one has ever made a charger pick-up before!" Well Tim Boyd beat me to it by 30 years or so.I will still carry on with my build mainly because it can't be built as a stock dodge charger anymore,If get my drift. ;)

Have A Great Day!

I just looked any mine says the same: May/June 2010. :P

got my copy today:

mcmcovertorn.jpg

at least the cover is still attached...but i doubt they sell many like this at barnes & noble.

now i am going out for a drive in my "Ferarri", twice around the block would be appropriate i think.

got my copy today:

mcmcovertorn.jpg

at least the cover is still attached...but i doubt they sell many like this at barnes & noble.

now i am going out for a drive in my "Ferarri", twice around the block would be appropriate i think.

I feel your pain sir! Tha is how my copy arrives most times. Only one that does too.