Model Cars Magazine Forum

T-RAT (T is for Turquoise) 1940 Ford Coupe by Revell

Dr. Cranky

LOL, I've started to work on another. I now have a total of six models getting prepped and ready for primer. Who is insane now, Donn?

LOL

Neck and neck , it's a race to the funny farm ! Up for grabs ? The best of the meds that are available ! Lol !

Speaking of which , I need them badly after today ! The main sewer line at Kathie's backed up into the shop this morning . The shop dog got up on the driver's door of the Mustang and scratched it , top to bottom , the a/c unit committed Harikari , and the washer at my house went to the great beyond !

Needless to say ....... No building in the shop today , whatsoever ! So close on the new Willys' builds completion , I just hate when life gets in the way of my modeling ! Lol !

I like this, Virgil.

Looks like it's sat in the barn a little too long, without being too far gone.

To make clear, this is the nice Revell kit that was issued about 10-12 years ago, or based off of that?

I wonder if that wheelhouse issue will be the case in my rep-stock build? If so, anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

Charlie Larkin

This is my favorite "weathered" build by you so far. Not only is the weathering realistic and well done, it's the most restrained theme I've seen you do. I usually don't go for the over-the-top theme stuff and watch parts glued all over the body but this is right up my alley. A straight-up "patina'd" hot rod looking like it was locked away for 40 years, discovered, rinsed off and put right back on the road. Love it!