Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anybody Else Gone through this?

So did they kick the door in or use the key ?????

They used the key for the front door, ment to say they kicked in my bedroom door, because i lock it because i have a substansial amount(not anymore) of money in there and my brother likes to take it.

They used the key for the front door, ment to say they kicked in my bedroom door, because i lock it because i have a substansial amount(not anymore) of money in there and my brother likes to take it.

Not to add to the misery but it sounds like some of the problem is your brother. Hopefully he chooses better friends and he gets help for whatever motivates him to steal from you.

"There was another "member" here who supposedly went through the same thing a month ago. I put member in quotes as he was in the middle of a bunch of trades with about 6-8 members here when his house was broken into. Funny thing is he got all of his stuff from us and he was never heard from again and we were left empty handed."

Quoting another member from above the member from a month ago was albert ( he no longer has internet) and is really struggling to recover from hiS breakin/ theft I am one of the many trades pending with him I have been in touch with him and he assures everyonne here on mcm he is good for the trades. He just needs time. He was cleaned out on his robbery case. Sorry to hear this has happened again in a months time. Terrible world its getting to be. I better listen to my wife and move a bunch of my model kit "junk" / kits back to my secure storage unit locked up??

"There was another "member" here who supposedly went through the same thing a month ago. I put member in quotes as he was in the middle of a bunch of trades with about 6-8 members here when his house was broken into. Funny thing is he got all of his stuff from us and he was never heard from again and we were left empty handed."

Quoting another member from above the member from a month ago was albert ( he no longer has internet) and is really struggling to recover from hiS breakin/ theft I am one of the many trades pending with him I have been in touch with him and he assures everyonne here on mcm he is good for the trades. He just needs time. He was cleaned out on his robbery case. Sorry to hear this has happened again in a months time. Terrible world its getting to be. I better listen to my wife and move a bunch of my model kit "junk" / kits back to my secure storage unit locked up??

Thanks for sharing that Daniel, although I think there could have been some communication from Albert sooner, we will have to wait and see how it plays out.

My rental house was broken into. Thief stole a VCR, $5 and an iron? :huh: By the footprints we think a neighbor kid figured out how to break in, then didn't know what to do once he got in. A cop went over to worry him up a little.

A storage unit I rented with a girlfriend got broken into. All my auto restoration tools, supplies and some parts were there but all they took was her TV and futon :blink:

Edited by Lunajammer