Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stephanie's Rose- Halibrand-equipped '41 Willys - Completed 5-4-2014!

Art Laski

Great job so far love to see how you made your fuel block and linkage.Maybe do a how too down the road for some of us students.

Thanks, John. I will consider doing something like that. That's how we all learn!

Nice work Art! I'm loving this. Where can I get some of the valve cover breathers like you used? I need some for a flopper project to make it look right. Keep up the good work!

SwankmoteeD, those actually came in the kit, so you can find them in any of the Revell Willys kits. Thanks for the encouragement!

Art, I just saw this and what a cool build you got going (I usually hang my head in the drag racing sec.). I love your detail and the motor is killer! Will be watching.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Thanks, Charlie!

I'll be using your oil filters, nut and bolt heads, wire looms and braided wire on this build. They're great products!

Art

I hope that the modeling gods have been appeased!

For "ALL" our sakes, this is one build that i would not wish them to curse at all!

:rolleyes:

I would hope this build to be a blessing 10 fold!

Mostly because it's a Willys!!

:D

I just love those Willys!!

:wub:

Thank You for sharing with Us here

and

I hope all is better soon!!

Later

Russ

;)

Thanks, Russ! We're getting back on track here.

I got the wheels and tires completed. I wanted the wheels to reflect the Dow coating that the new Halibrand wheels would have on them when they roll out of the factory. I used a mixture of Testors Brass and Aluminum Plate Metalizers to get the look I wanted. I also added some wingnuts from a Revell Cobra kit.

Tires002-vi.jpg

Tires003-vi.jpg

Tires001-vi.jpg

Tires004-vi.jpg