Model Cars Magazine Forum

Barney's Rat

Steven2

That is killer! Looks 10x better then what the box shows, I might have to put this kit on my wish list. The only thing that would top this build off would be the coffin trailer all dropped down scrappin behind. Excellent work, real nice build.

Thank you everyone!

Lorenzo, I'm guessing you're a hearse fan. I've built a tiny few and I'm hoping to build some more in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing ratrod.

Yessir Ive had that hearse affliction since 95 lol.Heres mine,pretty retarded compared to yours but like I said yours inspired me to rebuild it,plus I have 3 sealed barnabas vans so I may keep it this way and just another as a chop top ratpost-10092-0-35402700-1350348782_thumb.jpost-10092-0-12058800-1350348809_thumb.j

Thank you Richard.

Lorenzo,

I like it! The scallops and that green paint look sharp. I wish now I had put the holes in the visor on mine. Your '59 in the back looks sharp too. Here's my JF forced to fit the Polar Lights kit. (pass the bondo, please) You might like my zombie driven Doosey too. It was a bit of extremely ambitious scratch building for me at the time and I regret not making the cargo box a bit longer. You may recognize those curtains from the Boot Hill Express. (don't worry, I only cut up a "missing parts" kit I got for 3 bucks at a show.

post-10054-0-22634100-1350370043_thumb.j

post-10054-0-32107600-1350370056_thumb.j

Edited by Steven2

Thx!those are both kool as heck Steven,I like the idea of the curtains,I got finished pics of the 59 here somewere,I got a chopped 59 hearse Cadillac on the bench,Ill post when I get off work

I hear you on the fit of the JF on the Polar lights parts It was a nightmare for me Too!! I had to file every part and still didn't come out great LOL

Edited by CemetaryAngel81

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it at a pre-Sandy show in Norfolk.

Gorgeous paint work..

Well ..Steven..here I'd forgotten my hack job "36 Corpse Hauler"

..... I might start it up again this Winter..need to move the rear

axle back some.hahaha

DSCN0685-vi.jpg

DSCN0686-vi.jpg

James

p.s. pls excuse my "highjack pics".....Sorry