Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Guest Markus355

not too much... some more # 11 blades... some BMF for my nomad gasser wip, some more testors pure gold paint for my titan wip and some 1/4 inch aluminum tube for my transtars exhaust stacks.

Very cool looking car, I wish they made a model kit of it! I'd build a couple of them.

I toyed with the idea of altering a Doyusha Honda 1300S. I bet our friends from Finland could actually do it.

The real car is right up with a BMW 02 or Alfa Giulia performance-wise. The 'Sprint' version is actually faster than both.

But contrary to them, it never got their cult-status, hence I'm afraid it will always be ignored by the model industry.

I toyed with the idea of altering a Doyusha Honda 1300S. I bet our friends from Finland could actually do it.

The real car is right up with a BMW 02 or Alfa Giulia performance-wise. The 'Sprint' version is actually faster than both.

But contrary to them, it never got their cult-status, hence I'm afraid it will always be ignored by the model industry.

Neat car..I recall seeing one of these on a Top Gear episode a while back.

I have one of these in a 1:43rd scale diecast (Lledo Vanguards series) that I bought about 10 years ago in London.

Some of this was on the Christmas thread but I added to it. I also removed my other stuff from the pics so that this is model related only. Some plastic including my favorite B bodies and a cool wagon and a couple trucks. I also got some new parts tree snippers and some new brushes. Also some decal stuff I need to figure out how to use. I have the bonder and paper too.

DSC09197.jpg

Some of this was on the Christmas thread but I added to it. I also removed my other stuff from the pics so that this is model related only. Some plastic including my favorite B bodies and a cool wagon and a couple trucks. I also got some new parts tree snippers and some new brushes. Also some decal stuff I need to figure out how to use. I have the bonder and paper too.

DSC09197.jpg

Nice kits, Now you need at least 2 more of those Monaco kits, the building variations are endless. Missing Link has the factory stock wheel covers for those , I think they are $8 a set with shipping.

I've been wanting to get one of these for a while now but didn't have much cash to spend on one until I got a little for Christmas and picked one as well as a spare battery up on the day after Christmas.

IMG_2772.jpg

I tried flying it in the kitchen at home with minimal success, so I took it to work and flew it in a much larger back room we have and have gotten pretty decent with it so far for having only put about 5 flights on it!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...