Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Got some fun stuff yesterday. My girlfriend decided to get me an early birthday present so now I've got an airbrush and compressor to play around with. I picked up the pearl powders from Michaels for 50% off and got a little shippment of distributors and resin from Kris Morgan at M.A.D. Pretty excited to get the AB fired up and test it out.

I've ordered Donn Yost's video on AB techniques as well so I hope to see lots of shine in my future.

20120614_091359.jpg

... Be safe and watch out for the Jerks who won't pay attention to bikes.

Also watch out for jerks on bikes that think just because their bike will FIT between you and the loaded semi next to you ,driving @ 70 mph, they should be able to pass you there ... Almost got us ALL killed ! :angry:

True story and I was driving a van loaded with teenagers! What an idiot!

Romell,

Enjoy the bike, just be safe!

Also watch out for jerks on bikes that think just because their bike will FIT between you and the loaded semi next to you ,driving @ 70 mph, they should be able to pass you there ... Almost got us ALL killed ! :angry:

True story and I was driving a van loaded with teenagers! What an idiot!

Romell,

Enjoy the bike, just be safe!

Thanks fellas I will be as safe as I possibly can.

Yea,sadly a lot of times accidents are from people not paying attention,Look twice save a life.I remember when me and my dad were going to Lynchberg on a Sportster and almost got T-boned by an SUV,we were lucky that it was a nimble bike and just barely swerved out of the way.

Edited by Austin T

I almost bought another Ferrari kit today at Michaels, but I guess it was clearance and I couldn't use the 50% off coupon, and sadly, even on clearance it was well over $20

Thanks James, hopefully I can get this one to sit cleaner than my roadster... And what kit was that where it was still 20+ Jon??

Thanks James, hopefully I can get this one to sit cleaner than my roadster... And what kit was that where it was still 20+ Jon??

Lawrence, it was the Ferrari California kit, I think the clearance price rang at $19.99, so after tax it would be around $23 or so, It would of been nice if they would of had the kit marked as clearance

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...