Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Coming soon 3 x bosozoku style aoshima kits

1989 Nissan 430 Cedric Grand Champion,

attachicon.gif237296_1.jpg

1989 Nissan 110 Silvia Grand

attachicon.gif237307_1.jpg

1980 Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 TURBO GT-ES Special (KHC211) (Motto Gra-cham)

attachicon.gif221146_1.jpg

And know finding some time to build them.

But why, well those are funny grazy cars :lol:

And the postman only rings once, today delivery, they are so cool, those wacky japense tuners :lol:

AMT #2153 original '53 Ford pickup. Got this a few days ago; just getting around to snapping a pix of it for your amusement.

Yeah, I know that the basic kit has been reissued several times over the years, but I always wanted an original for the great box art and decals. This is another on that's been on my "Holy Grail" list for a long time.

post-10758-0-20017600-1384979763_thumb.j

FINALLY !, It came today, the 1st of a total of 4 .. the trifecta is now complete.. MPC Dodge Dart "Convoy Chaser", MPC Chevy Nova "Squad Rod" MPC Dodge Monaco "Force 440" ..

Dan l am really glad you got your Force 440. all of use have those times of getting that certain kit..

I was informed this morning that my Niece is getting me the `Cuda for Christmas.

I have to wait another MONTH for mine, as I don't want to ruin her gift idea by buying one first.... I know I probably won't build it immediately, but it's that "I-gotta-have-it-or-I'm-gonna-die" syndrome most of us suffer from. I'm being tested. :wacko:

I was informed this morning that my Niece is getting me the `Cuda for Christmas.

I have to wait another MONTH for mine, as I don't want to ruin her gift idea by buying one first.... I know I probably won't build it immediately, but it's that "I-gotta-have-it-or-I'm-gonna-die" syndrome most of us suffer from. I'm being tested. :wacko:

John,

It's just like when you were a kid. Dear Santa... Then, it's under the tree on 12/25 and you're tearing into it with delightful abandon. :D

Enjoy!

Mr. Mailman has been nice this week. Got another T-bird Pro Street, sealed. Have heard the Lindberg Chevy builds nice, so I'll give it a shot. Have seen a couple of the GTO's built, hope I can do a decent job on it. And finally, a Slixx gauges decal sheet so I can finish T-Bird Pro Street I started a few weeks ago.

DSCN3763-vi.jpg

I picked up a big box from HLJ at Fed Ex this evening. Lots of goodies...

A couple Fujimi wheel sets..

_____rHuWCreefurHe0-vi.jpg

and a stack of Aoshima kits..Rocket Bunny and a variety of '70s-80s Nissans, my new obsession.. smiley.png

_____rHuWCreefurHe-vi.jpg

Cant go wrong wi70/80s Nissan's , nice haul, I cant remember, that Watanbe wheel set, does it have wider for the rear?

Cant go wrong wi70/80s Nissan's , nice haul, I cant remember, that Watanbe wheel set, does it have wider for the rear?

Looking at them, they seem the same front and rear..the diagram on the back of the box indicates front and rear. Tires appear to be the same width, if the wheels are wider, it's very slight. Since they are 4 lug, I'm thinking these could be an interesting choice for a '90 Mustang LX build.

Looking at them, they seem the same front and rear..the diagram on the back of the box indicates front and rear. Tires appear to be the same width, if the wheels are wider, it's very slight. Since they are 4 lug, I'm thinking these could be an interesting choice for a '90 Mustang LX build.

Thank you, that would interesting to see how they look on a LX

Was just checking out the deals at the local Going out of business sale at our Hobbytown USA (the one where AustinT works) when my wife called me. I was not going to tell her i was there so she wouldnt think i was out spending money but then she asked.......and told me to buy 100.00 worth of supplies!!! In her words "How many times would you have to go to Hobby Lobby to save that much buying one thing at a time?". So i did!!

10998676346_5e8a20ec32_c.jpg
Untitled by jrherald420, on Flickr

Was just checking out the deals at the local Going out of business sale at our Hobbytown USA (the one where AustinT works) when my wife called me. I was not going to tell her i was there so she wouldnt think i was out spending money but then she asked.......and told me to buy 100.00 worth of supplies!!! In her words "How many times would you have to go to Hobby Lobby to save that much buying one thing at a time?". So i did!!

10998676346_5e8a20ec32_c.jpg
Untitled by jrherald420, on Flickr

Hmmmmm, sounds like a keeper you got there !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She is! I showed her the green color and she right away asked me to build her another model and use that color (its almost dead on to the color of her new car). Then she remembered i bought a 70 chevelle SS kit last week and said she wanted it built that color for her office. Its her dream muscle car.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...