Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhaus Hot Rod Tires - Dimensions, Part Numbers & Pictures

I do a lot of my browsing and shopping from Modelhaus on their website. The way the 'Hot Rod Tires' are laid out it can sometimes be hard to navigate. I put together this spreadsheet and grabbed a GIF image to share. All the data is from the Modelhaus website. If you want this, just right click the image to save or print. Hope it helps!

Modelhaus_tires.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Thanx to both of you for this. I land up flipping through the Modelhaus web pages and clicking through my saved Modelhaus images every time I place anorder. Now I have my "go to" all in one place! B):) Saved to my "Modeling Suppliers" bookmarks,

One question, though. The chart implies that the tires are once again branded. However, I don't believe this is the case and that the chart simply serves to remind us what the brands on the tires were originally. Yes?

Edited by Bernard Kron

Had

If you notice, the original post is from 2006. That was before they were forced to take the branding off the sidewalls and identifying them as such. It does make a good reference to what they were supposed to be.

Oops, I didn't notice that! :blink: In this regard it's still very useful and doesn't dimish it's importance one bit. If anything, it's information that's in danger of being lost over time. Wish I had been around in '06 to discover this wonderful chart...

Edited by Bernard Kron

• 8 years later...