Model Cars Magazine Forum

Restomod 67 'Envy Green' Charger

nutboltu

Hey Ronny! You must be the only dude from Bangladesh on here...welcome aboard!

Great finish on your paint and top marks for detailing the engine, too.

I like the way you got around the bad chrome problem. Nice save!

Keep posting your builds

VERY nice job, especially considering you don't have access to all the things we take for granted over here. Welcome to the forum, too.

I agree. Looks like you did a good job of painting it. I think that color works well on that body, and the black trim seems made for it. Nice rescue!

• 3 months later...

That looks really good Ronny. I love the colour and the stance is just right. Sometimes the chrome in the kit can make or break the use of bumpers and often I have to colour co-ordinate the bumpers because the kit chrome is not up to scratch. In this case you have made it looks great!

I have stayed in Dhaka (Dhanmondi area) on occasions and you should be able to receive deliveries of most model stuff there. Orders from USA and Japan should be able to make their way to you. Keep up the good modelling Ronny!

I can't seem to rely on stuff getting to my address here. One of the many issues of Bangladesh, unreliable postal service. Having a friend bring me a bunch of stuff this week. BUt i think i'll have a go at ordering something small and see if it arrives properly.

Hey Ronny! You must be the only dude from Bangladesh on here...welcome aboard!

Great finish on your paint and top marks for detailing the engine, too.

I like the way you got around the bad chrome problem. Nice save!

Keep posting your builds

I think I am the only dude in Bangladesh building these things. I know a couple of people who have opened the boxes and put it back in too worried about painting. And there's a few into planes. That's it. It';s a tiny, tiny community here.

Btw, thanks to all the encouraging words from everyone. Sorry I have not been able to reply more promptly. Expect to see a few more light to heavy restomods form me. Stock isn't really my thing.

That is one very nice 1967 Charger , nutboltu !

When I first read the title of your posting here "Envy Green" , I immediately thought of the 1968 Charger in this photograph ; its name is ,"Green With Envy" , an A/Gas competitior whose origins are from Mr. Norms Grand-Spaulding Dodge (Chicago , Illinois , USA) .

Your Charger also reminds me of the 1966 Charger Show Car from 1966 .

Very nice work you have accomplished here :) !

post-6643-0-02690300-1385881415_thumb.jp