Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Camaro Outlaw... (updates 09/01/14)...

tyrone

Thanks alot fellas... I will sell some of my builds from time to time.. When I saw r/m was re-issuing their 67 camaro.. I put this on ebay.. I have already picked up 2 of the r/m kits from my lhs.. to build another outlaw style, and not sure on the other one yet.. maybe a drag radial or 29 inch slick type car.. I've been wanting to get an air compressor and a good airbrush.. and also some more wheels from Jim @ Micro Nitro... so the money from the auction will be put to good use... thanks again fellas means alot.. and if anything else goes up for auction.. I'll let you know...

Edited by tyrone

• 8 months later...

Tyrone you have a lot of talent. Your builds are some of my favorites. I haven't built an outlaw drag car yet but you have inspired me to get one going. When I get started would mind if I hit you up some time to ask some questions. Your builds are just awesome.

Thanks alot fellas, for all the kind words.. I picked up one of the F350 super duty trucks for my LHS this weekend and I have started on it.. this is just a mockup pic I took last night.. this one will make a nice tow truck for the enclosed trailer...

10314674_4248498627643_45893245351278608

That will make a great Truck for your trailer Tyrone with your building skill. The Chevy truck you sold is awesome...