Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Walking Dead

KingSix

We are huge Walking Dead fans in our house. Same as Jon we started watching last year and used netflixs to catch up. That led to some late nights ini the middle of the week. Now we also watch Talking Dead after. We all have predictions on how Daryl will react when he learns Rick banished Carol.

We just started Breaking Bad too. We are in Season 4 now. Another great show.

We are huge Walking Dead fans in our house. Same as Jon we started watching last year and used netflixs to catch up. That led to some late nights ini the middle of the week. Now we also watch Talking Dead after. We all have predictions on how Daryl will react when he learns Rick banished Carol.

We just started Breaking Bad too. We are in Season 4 now. Another great show.

Whats your theory on the Daryl/Rick/Carol thing ? I think Daryl is gonna freak .. leave the group to find her ..

I think he is going to go after her too, That will leave the group down a man when the Governor attacks. I also think the Governor will get ahold of Michone and Hershal. He mentioned "missing people" in his rally speech to his group. Tonight should be a good episode.

We all are still trying to figure out who was feeding the rats to the walkers. Best bet is Lizzy. What do you think.

Only can watch it at my fiance house so I am couple episodes behind but I watched it from day one I think George ramero would be proud of this sort of show well greg nicatero did the fx on land of the dead so they very loosely have a connection

Actually, George Ramero doesn't like the show. I believe he said it's too soapy for his taste. Hope he realizes that the concept of the show is there was no such thing as "zombie" or "living dead" type shows or movies in their world, the TV show, and all of this is new to them. They have to learn by trial and error to survive. So, if you watch the show with that in mind, you'll get it. His loss I guess. But anyway, my wife and I follow the show and watch every week. We kind of skipped the first season when it first came out, how good could living dead stuff be as TV show, but we got hooked when the season repeated as a marathon.

Nahh, Rick sent her packing.. good thing it wasn't Shane or she'd be dead ...

Your right Dan, Rick did send carol packing. l did not like that Hershel got killed and the way he went out. l am glad it will be back in February. The Governor did not have many to fight but he did have a tank.

• 2 weeks later...