Model Cars Magazine Forum

63 Vette Pro Mod... updates 03/23/14

tyrone

What's up fellas.... It's me again...lol.... with this ice storm having me confined to the house the past 2 days I could'nt do any painting on my lx stang or the camaro... so I decided to get started on another project I have in mind.... I have about 10 hrs tied up in it so far... thanks for looking and comments welcome....

t-dog022.jpg

t-dog023.jpg

t-dog024.jpg

t-dog025.jpg

t-dog027.jpg

Edited by tyrone

Looks good tyrone what size tubbing do you use and how do attach each rod do you round the ends to glue to the rest of the frame? And also do you use jig of some sort to make your chassic`s? Keep up the great work your work is amazing always wanted to build this cars but never knew where to start.

Whats up fellas... I been playing around with this one too... I've got the doors cut open on it... and I had to make a few adjustments to the cage on the LH side... no big deal though...I still need to add back the funny car cage.. I also changed the front tires to the ones from the pro stock cutlass kit... they have moroso stamped on them so I flipped them the other way.. but they are little smaller than the r/m pro sportsman tires which will give me a little lower stance on the front end... thanks for looking and comments welcome..

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words fellas... I really appreciate it.. I've been working on this one also.. I got the rear end mocked up on this one too..I used brakcets from dirt modeler, and coil over shocks from futturattraction.. I had to make the 4 link bars out of styrene rod.. I did'nt want to mess up a good set of bars from a 4 link kit from Scott... once they are painted they should be fine..here's a few mock up pics... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

030.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg