Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scratch building a classic muscle car.

fractalign

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys !

No more new posts for the moment. I just found out the forum moved to new server and the last two weeks of posts were lost. The build will continue as normal and I will photographing each stage but for the moment I am more concerned with reloading the images from the last two weeks so that there is context for the new photos. I hope it won't take too long as I have all the photos saved in my Photobucket account. Once I have the images up I can resume uploading the images of the present build.

Cheers.

Edited by fractalign

Hey Guys.

I am back up to speed with the images the third and second last ones were taken last night and show the creation of the tail light mould. I have tested it out on modelling clay and baking clay and the imprint in the baking clay lacks detail. Another option would be to pour resin into the mould but that won't be until the weekend when I cast up some new parts. In the meantime I will turn my attention to creating the corner tail lights. I expect that to be a much harder task.

Edited by fractalign