Model Cars Magazine Forum

2008 Dodge Charger Trenton PD Cruiser *FINISHED*

TheCat

very nice cruiser, i only have one question ...... do the cruisers have to run regular license plates ?? Here in Ohio they don't .......was just wondering....

Different strokes for different states. Motor vehicle registration laws are passed by each individual state. Some states issue special government plates, some states don't, some states don't even require license plates on some emergency vehicles (usually fire apparatus, though). So the answer to your question is . . . maybe . . . or . . . depends.

Having said that, I don't know about NJ.

very nice cruiser, i only have one question ...... do the cruisers have to run regular license plates ?? Here in Ohio they don't .......was just wondering....

Thanks... In NJ Police vehicles uses the Municipal Plates... Usually all the Police plates in NJ start with the letters MG followed by numbers.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments...

Now, to my next project... uhm, not sure what to build next, but I do have a few kits that I've started but never finished it. Maybe that plain Jane 69 Nova with a straight six engine that I've been working on and off for the last couple of years. :)