Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Polar Lights Full-Glue Batmobile Kit

ranma

However it appears that Harry's Comment may have been taken as a Snide remark...

Maybe I should have added the disclaimer: NOTICE: THIS COMMENT IS INTENDED AS A JOKE, BASED ON ALL OF THE HOBBY LOBBY BASHING WE'VE SEEN HERE REGARDING THE OWNERS' BELIEFS.

Kinda thought you guys would get the joke. Guess not. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should have added the disclaimer: NOTICE: THIS COMMENT IS INTENDED AS A JOKE, BASED ON ALL OF THE HOBBY LOBBY BASHING WE'VE SEEN HERE REGARDING THE OWNERS' BELIEFS.

Kinda thought you guys would get the joke. Guess not. :rolleyes:

I caught the "joke". It was only an okay joke. Not a great one. But, I'm a little surprised if that's what caused such a negative reaction.

Scott

Fine, it was a tasteless joke. Nonetheless, remarks made in other threads just have me tired of it. Just a opinion, ok? I am entitled to it. No harm done on either side. Let's move on.

Right here, I can see the sarcasm, and I am not just talking about this thread.

You are misreading my intent. Not totally your fault, as it's hard to "see" intent in written words... but believe me, I am a big fan of HL and shop there a lot. I have absolutely no problem with the company or their beliefs. I was only making a joke about a "miracle" because people has been complaining about the "religious overtones" at HL stores. I assumed people would get the joke (I mean, how else could HL get those kits before everyone else... must have been a miracle!... get it?), but obviously not everyone did.

I caught the "joke". It was only an okay joke. Not a great one.

Wow. Tough crowd...

:lol:;)

There is no humor in religion lol. Not with these folks.

Too bad they're not releasing the figures seperate. They would still sell. Probably better than having to buy another kit again.

With who?

Went over to a Hobby Lobby nearby Me. They had one Snap kit Batmobile with the original figures, I asked about the New version, and was told that if it was not listed on the shelf tags, that there was no space for alotted for them, so they would not likely be Ordering any. Other stores May be carrying them, but you should call and ask first.

They did have the Polar lights 1964 GTO on the shelf. Which makes me believe that none of the Batmobile kits were in fact ordered.

Edited by my80malibu

Went over to a Hobby Lobby nearby Me. They had one Snap kit Batmobile with the original figures, I asked about the New version, and was told that if it was not listed on the shelf tags, that there was no space for alotted for them, so they would not likely be Ordering any. Other stores May be carrying them, but you should call and ask first.

They did have the Polar lights 1964 GTO on the shelf. Which makes me believe that none of the Batmobile kits were in fact ordered.

I talked with the store manager for one of the locations on my side of town , and asked them about the chances of them carrying a certain color of paint, I was told that all the ordering is done for every store, so he could request it, but every-store would have to sell it too.

So what I am saying is if one store doesn't have it, I dont think any other locations would have it as well. But things could have changed and each store can order things independently of each other . Or he could of be BS'ing me too :o