Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

Your out of order, this whole court room is out of order.Hey Frank, lets make a deal..I got an insane judge,,who likes to beat up young woman ,what do u want to give me for it, probation.?

Edited by NYLIBUD

On 4/30/2019 at 7:57 PM, ChrisBcritter said:

"One thing people never ought to be when they're buyin' used cars, and that's in a hurry!"

Hint: Starred an Abe Lincoln and a guy who worked for Ronald Reagan, and Tab Hunter's old boyfriend.

Nobody? That's a shame; Mother will be very upset (she hasn't been herself lately).

7 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

And Justice for All.

Yes sir, you got it.Its a kind of forgotten Al Pacino movie, that just happens to be fantastic...”We’re gonna die,Oh GOD, where gonna crash.We don’t have enough fuel to make it to the dock.Omg,we are gonna die.Arthur,Will you relax.I’m Gonna put it down in the water.OMG,OMG,??We’re gonna die.”...Ah another 25 feet and I would’ve made it....Also from And Justice for All(the helicopter crash scene)

Edited by NYLIBUD

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Here’s a guess,   “Psycho”

You are correct sir!

5cd7285658328_silentmovie2.gif.71eabbba3e9f5b27095ac4460838b2fc.gif

"Hint: Starred an Abe Lincoln and a guy who worked for Ronald Reagan, and Tab Hunter's old boyfriend."

John Anderson (played Lincoln on screen three times) - John Gavin (later ambassador to Mexico) - Anthony Perkins (according to Tab)

Edited by ChrisBcritter

If i see any red lights from now to canal street...I’ll shoot another hostage.In fact any deviation what so ever, and I’ll kill another hostage...Hell fella,don’t take this the wrong way,but when this is all over,you should seek out psychiatric help.

Edited by NYLIBUD

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

If i see any red lights from now to canal street...I’ll shoot another hostage.In fact any deviation what so ever, and I’ll kill another hostage...Hell fella,don’t take this the wrong way,but when this is all over,you should seek out psychiatric help.

Pelham 1-2-3?

1 hour ago, Lizard Racing said:

The Sunshine Boys.  I highly recommend this movie just for the interaction between Burns and Matthau.

Great movie, and now I remember that quote and part.The finger ,he pokes me with his finger.He does it on purpose.

Edited by NYLIBUD

10 hours ago, Lizard Racing said:

The Sunshine Boys.  I highly recommend this movie just for the interaction between Burns and Matthau.

"ENTER!!!" You are correct! You win a bag of Chumpies potato chips!

"Frumpies!"

Frunkies potato -

"Frumpies!"

Edited by ChrisBcritter