Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Yes sir,a great classic.I think it was Eddie Murphys second movie after 48 hours.Great flick.

I only remember two things from that movie: The great Jamie Lee Curtis (in her prime) scene:wub:, and the Eddie Murphy line, "This happens to me every week." I've used that one several times over the years. B)

2 hours ago, Snake45 said:

I only remember two things from that movie: The great Jamie Lee Curtis (in her prime) scene:wub:, and the Eddie Murphy line, "This happens to me every week." I've used that one several times over the years. B)

Yup,she was definitely in her prime,as she was in,True Lies as well.Now she does adds for old people's sudden and horrible bowl movements.??.Oh lord please.

Edited by NYLIBUD

9 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Speaking of Jamie Lee in her prime.....

48 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Blazing Saddles, I think..lots of memorable quotes from that movie..

You are correct. Though the line originated with The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, but it's often misquoted. Your guess is correct for this exact wording.

7 hours ago, Snake45 said:

I'll award her the Silver Medal (Salma Hayek in Dusk Till Dawn still takes the Gold). 

I agree 100%.Salma Hayeks dance in that red bikini was over the top.And probably the only good think about the movie.Which was pretty cool,until the Vampires arrived.I said it before,the special effects in that movie,look like a 5 year old did it.And yes,Jamie Lee's dance number was also over the top.She kept in shape for years.But some of it looks totally natural.Meaning she was born with that body,and exercise wasn't the only thing that put her in that shape.Some women don't have to work hard at all for a great body.Its just natural luck.

That woman deserves her revenge,and we deserve to die....But then again so does she.

And how many times have I told u to leave that hat at home.The customers wear hats.Im not the boss of the customers.Im the boss of you....Its calendar time for Buddy.Lets go to the calendar..

Oh man I can't imagine how bad that must sting,getting hit with a double shot of rock salt.

Your going in the ground tonight,and that's all there is to it.

May I have a glass of water please?

How did you find me?