Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

1 hour ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Nobody?

Only one of the best movies ever made! ;)

Steve

I cheated and Googled it. Not my favorite film from that star. I've only seen it once and the only thing I remember is the cigar scene. :blink: Oh, and the fact that there's a topless girl swimming in it at one point. I was watching it on network TV and COULD! NOT! BELIEVE! they were showing that! :blink::blink::blink:

1 hour ago, Snake45 said:

I cheated and Googled it. Not my favorite film from that star. I've only seen it once and the only thing I remember is the cigar scene. :blink: Oh, and the fact that there's a topless girl swimming in it at one point. I was watching it on network TV and COULD! NOT! BELIEVE! they were showing that! :blink::blink::blink:

Me thinks you are thinking of a different movie?

"Make the best of what we offer you, and you will suffer less than you deserve" is the quote.

Here is another one that might help you.

"Put all hope out of your mind, and masturbate as little as possible. It drains the strength".

Steve

33 minutes ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Me thinks you are thinking of a different movie?

"Make the best of what we offer you, and you will suffer less than you deserve" is the quote.

Here is another one that might help you.

"Put all hope out of your mind, and masturbate as little as possible. It drains the strength".

Steve

Googled that one and got the same result. B) Perhaps you have forgotten the scenes I'm remembering? 

1 hour ago, Snake45 said:

Googled that one and got the same result. B) Perhaps you have forgotten the scenes I'm remembering? 

The movie is Papillon.

The true story of Henri Charriere's incarceration and escape from a prison in French Guiana.

Starring Steve Mcqueen and Dustin Hoffman.

My guess is that you're thinking of the scene where Papillon and Louis Dega have escaped to an island with indigenous people where the women are topless?

The only cigar scene that I can remember is when they happen upon the leper colony and their leader offers Papillon his cigar?

I still think it's one of the all time greats.

Steve

2 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

The movie is Papillon.

The true story of Henri Charriere's incarceration and escape from a prison in French Guiana.

Starring Steve Mcqueen and Dustin Hoffman.

My guess is that you're thinking of the scene where Papillon and Louis Dega have escaped to an island with indigenous people where the women are topless?

The only cigar scene that I can remember is when they happen upon the leper colony and their leader offers Papillon his cigar?

I still think it's one of the all time greats.

Steve

Yes, yes, and yes. I was thinking the woman swimming topless might have been a dream, but it WAS on broadcast network TV! :blink:

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Does it have something to do with the Donner party?Its obviously a cannibalism   flick.Just a wild guess,if I'm even still in the ball park,but was it from Cannibal Holocaust?

Not in the ballpark. Not even on the same planet. B):lol:

Snake what's up,you can't get messages?Well I give up on this movie.I mean don't announce it yet,cause there's gotta be someone out there that knows.Most of the quotes that I list on here,are pretty easy,but u got me on this one.Hmmmm.

Edited by NYLIBUD