Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

5 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

I always was a huge fan of John Candy.He did so many great movies.I think,John Candys first movie was The Clown Murders(1975),never saw it or even ever heard of it.That was followed by a couple of other really unkown roles.He then was in 1941.Then I believe his next movie was The Blues Brothers.(1980).I can't believe he died way back in 1994 of a heart attack,while filming Canadian Bacon.

Actually, it was during filming of Wagons East.

While filming the Western parody Wagons East!, Candy died of a presumed heart attack in Durango, Mexico, on March 4, 1994, aged 43. His final two films, Wagons East! and Canadian Bacon, are dedicated to his memory.

The above is taken from this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Candy

4 hours ago, Bucky said:

Here's one of my faves from Stripes......"You can't go.......all the plants are gonna die!"

Ha definitely

and then depression sets it.

Could I have a beer,No it's my last one...Will split it

Well I mean How much can a person change in 2 weeks....I'am the little acorn that becomes the giant oak.

Edited by NYLIBUD

3 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Every time I see this scene, I almost hack up a lung from laughing so hard! :lol:

The nervous "twitch/snort" from this guy is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Steve

image.png.78a5559648a067f4292f0e93972c7aa9.png

Without a doubt.

Im to drive u to Wichita to catch a train?Train don't run outta Wichita,unless your a hog or a cattle.People train runs out of Stubsville.

Edited by NYLIBUD

Yea well me and Chez are gonna go down town to any bar,have a beer and watch the game.Anybody else wanna bet.But Mmmmack u caaaant lift that it's too heavy.Stand back Billy my boy,your using up all my oxygen.

Edited by NYLIBUD

48 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Yea well me and Chez are gonna go down town to any bar,have a beer and watch the game.Anybody else wanna bet.But Mmmmack u caaaant lift that it's too heavy.Stand back Billy my boy,your using up all my oxygen.

The best Jack Nicholson flick ever!!!

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest!

Steve