Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Sidewinder Custom FINISHED! (Better pics today!)

Kennyboy

Great looking build Ken! I got one of those off of ebay, cheap, a few months ago or so. Thanks for mentioning some of the trouble spots with the kit. Just don't know when I'll get around to it.

Thanks Andy! It is a fun kit that has a bunch of great parts in it......just do a lot of mockup of the body and chassis and you should be good.

Ta Da, that's what I'm talking about!!!! Looks sharp Ken. Came out looking good!!!!! ;):)

Thanks Kerry! Just noticed I should probably put some mirrors on the doors.....DOH!

Thanks Andy! It is a fun kit that has a bunch of great parts in it......just do a lot of mockup of the body and chassis and you should be good.

Thanks Kerry! Just noticed I should probably put some mirrors on the doors.....DOH!

Nah Chip Foose doesn't, make a statement!!!!!! LOL

Ha! Harry commented AND didn't notice there weren't any mirrors! He must be slipping! Anyway Ken, now I remember that I bought the kit for the rims and maybe some other parts. Being that I got the kit so cheap I don't think I'll mind pirating parts from it. We'll see what I do with it sometime in the future. :rolleyes: