Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

Nice haul, Terry.  Where did you get the 1950s trailer (besides eBay)?  I have a Ford F8 that's planned, and it'll need something more period correct behind it.

Jim, they come with a diecast GMC cannonball. I bought a truck and trailer years ago, but the prices have gone ridiculous. I was lucky enough to snag two of the trailers recently at a decent price. Depending on how bad you want one, I may be willing to work a trade on one. Just PM me. 

The truth is over there, that for me there are only 1x Heavy Hauler , 1 x  Silver Griffin , Ford and Berliet...

But when I go to Modelmakershop, I tell about it to my friends from our town and I take also kits for them... free shipping :)

That makes you a good friend to have Pavel! Too bad Im too far for you to bring me one!

Everybody has gotten some really nice kits lately !  I have a "few" that I have picked up over the Summer I need to still unbox.

Terry - I believe you may have caused a shortage of Gravel Trailers !

Pavel - My Wife thinks along the same line as yours :lol:

Sean, believe me I wanted to buy more!

I just picked up one of the Revell snap Pete 359's as well, told myself it would be just for stashing away but wasn't long before I had it opened up! Toying with the idea of making a day cab out of it along with a few other changes... 

I won't have photos for 4-12 weeks, but I placed my order at Modelhaus for their '64-66 Chevy 2 ton truck, '59 Chevy truck, '64 Dodge regular and crew cab trucks and '59 Ford truck. Figured I better bite the bullet and order them while I can still get them, food is highly overrated anyway. :lol: 

I won't have photos for 4-12 weeks, but I placed my order at Modelhaus for their '64-66 Chevy 2 ton truck, '59 Chevy truck, '64 Dodge regular and crew cab trucks and '59 Ford truck. Figured I better bite the bullet and order them while I can still get them, food is highly overrated anyway. :lol: 

Those Dodge crew cabs are cool but out of my budget...