Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Countach and Aventador for 2015

martinfan5

Aoshima is bringing two new Lamborghini kits to us in 2015, well, modified reissues, up first is a Lamborghini Countach 5000QV ,1988 model

lc5_zps79f0a5f9.jpg

lc3_zps8d7a4c7a.jpg

lc1_zpsadc827b1.jpg

lc2_zpsb2b5e1a4.jpg

And that brings us to the Aventador , this time, its looks to be they are doing the Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario version.

av1_zps5f03ee13.jpg

av9_zps762d90b1.jpg

av6_zps57d38532.jpg

av2_zps60f258fe.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

I was hoping they would be releasing a Huracan.

We are waiting for them to announce their "new tooled" super car for 2015, its either going to be something from Lambroghini or Mclaren, they teased a photo of it, and I am leaning towards maybe a street version of the "fax machine", MP4-12C

Edited by martinfan5

Almost positive the tooling is being "modified" to represent a Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario.

I think you nailed it James, I am going to edit the opening post with that info , I was looking at the tunning company first , should of looked closer to home

Edited by martinfan5

We are waiting for them to announce their "new tooled" super car for 2015, its either going to be something from Lambroghini or Mclaren, they teased a photo of it, and I am leaning towards maybe a street version of the "fax machine", MP4-12C

Since the MP4-12C is now old news, I would think they would tool up it's successor, the 650S instead, or the P1.

Edited by Rob Hall

Since the MP4-12C is now old news, I would think they would tool up it's successor, the 650S instead, or the P1.

That is my other guess as well, but we know how the model companys can be, old news is still new news :lol:

Edited by martinfan5

I have enough Countaches, and another 5000 QV is the last what I am looking for. The Aventador is certainly interesting.

I was thinking that too when I saw the first teasers of this new QV, but I'll danged if the addition of the fuel injected engine and the '88 "Spec" don't make a Countach that hasn't been kitted before.

Now how much of a difference that actually makes to anyone depends on how "into" Countachs you are...

• 1 month later...

Well, here's the 650S at the same kind of resolution:

mosaic-650s-big.jpg

And here's a Huracan:

mosaic-huracan.jpg

I know which one I think it is....

Much as I'd love a 650S from Aoshima, I think the wide black "smile" and the contrast colours of the scoops along the sides would be more visible in the "teaser". Either way, though , I'll buy it, since I think the Huracan is super cool as well...

bestest,

M.

• 2 weeks later...

When that photo was first posted on the bog, I had feeling it was either going to be stock Mclaren 12C , or the Huracan , or the MP4

Anyways, first look of a pre production build of the Aventador, this was done by one of Aoshima's builders, and its going to be heading to the Nuremberg Toy Show , photo credits Sascha Müller

10915175_1759572214267869_73095831669780

10292549_1759573727601051_64356034376552

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe there is to be any announcement of the Super Cars at Nuremberg, they are showing off an Orange (unsure if it's molded in color, or pre-painted like some of their other kits) and Molded Clear Body McLaren F1 GTR Long Tails which are obviously just tooling amortization kits.

I don't believe there is to be any announcement of the Super Cars at Nuremberg, they are showing off an Orange (unsure if it's molded in color, or pre-painted like some of their other kits) and Molded Clear Body McLaren F1 GTR Long Tails which are obviously just tooling amortization kits.

Aoshima posted on their FB page that they are making annocemnts

If you have an access to Spielwarenmesse , you are all welcome to our booth!!

We are going to announce new super cars also some tentative projects for display!!

Besides we share the booth with Belkits.be / Belkits.com and they are also announcing very exciting items!!!

We look forward to meeting you!!

Aoshima posted on their FB page that they are making annocemnts

If you have an access to Spielwarenmesse , you are all welcome to our booth!!

We are going to announce new super cars also some tentative projects for display!!

Besides we share the booth with Belkits.be / Belkits.com and they are also announcing very exciting items!!!

We look forward to meeting you!!

Mayhaps I took that to mean the two McLarens, and the tentative subjects as being the 50th Anniversario Aventador, and '88 F.I. Countach,