Model Cars Magazine Forum

What cool trucks (rigs or pick ups) have you seen lately?

Hwy 62 is kinda the main drag for the big stuff. It runs from Parker, Az to the 1o the 10 just west of Palm Springs. It also intersecs with Hwy 247 which runs north to Hwy 58. Ca likes to keep the big oversize trucks on the 2 lane roads away from people.

My daughter's father in law getting ready to go to some show. International 4700. Was a building supply store delivery truck. Makes a neat tractor for the fifth wheel trailer.

May%2018%2015%2014.jpg

Edited by landman

In my book definitely applies junkman. Do you still have it I know some guys that would be drooling on my phone if they saw that truck

Rich

Of course I do! I never get rid of anything, thus the nickname. It is completely STOCK as close to factory showroom as possible. No engine or axle swaps here, I hate it when I see the early ones (this is a 1949 before they got a chrome grill) all chopped up into rock rigs.

Here is just an example of 1/2 of my motorcycle collection that are restored and running. Might give you a glimpse into the sickness that is collecting and restoring. I like to hone my skills with different projects, thus why I decided to build a model replica of one of our Kenworth W900 I thought it would stimulate a different part of my brain. I have been doing a lot of this kind of stuff since I was very young with my Dad.

8903634_orig.jpg

Not a truck, but one of my pickups. This was my race rig back when I traveled around to motocross and arenacross races before I was married and slept in the back with my tools.

8236386_orig.jpg

One of my "other" pickups. Coming down from camping at about 12,000 feet in early July. Still snow.

1003974_588792794498489_1099034503_n_zps