Model Cars Magazine Forum

name that movie car

mnwildpunk

"Dad, Can I Borrow the Car?" episode of The Wonderful World of Disney.

That's it! If you haven't seen this one, it's on YouTube and well worth the look for the sheer laughs!

I first saw it as a short at a drive-in theater, probably a year or two after it aired on TV. I only found out after I posted this that it was on W.W.O.D.

Jim my ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL time favorite series Ultraman and or Ultra Seven

My first Corvair posted and you score a direct hit. I always thought it funny how the Japanese "Science Team" (?) used an American car! I'll add some more later on when I'm not on a public computer that won't let me post pictures from Photobucket. Of course I don't have access ot my home photo files at the moment either...

I watched this movie almost every other day when I was little until I lost the tape.

"The Love Bug". That's baddie Peter Thorndyke's Apollo 3500GT, a very rare car that was really put through it's paces in that movie. Most people, even some serious car guys, think it's actually a Ferrari.

(Oops... I missed that this one had already been solved. That's what happens when I'm offline for a few days... )

Edited by CorvairJim