[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. An exercise in fabrication - 426 Hemi

What's not to like here. Good job Pat.
  3. Torino time

I’ve been looking for 3 years for more info or pictures of this car to no avail.
  4. Jet Rod Community Build

I added the visor and headlight assemblies last night. It's getting close to being done. I think this is the quickest I've built a model in years. Thank you for the comments!
  5. Which Countach is the better kit?

This right here, I looked at the sale prices for the Mr Hobby stuff and laffed and laffed , and said nope.
  6. Really well done! These things were everywhere back in the day.
  7. Mill City Replicas '53 Ford COE currently on some auction site:
  8. 69 Corvette 427

That is really nice.
  9. RocketWagen

I thought the front window was too tall. I needed something to reduce it's overall size. I made a visor out of a semi truck rear fender. All my cars seem to have visors....it's a common theme. This VW really needed it. I added headlight assemblies to the screw mounts under the fender.
  10. Comet Cyclone Funny Car

That is Cool...!
  11. 69 Corvette 427

Nice build really like that color.
  12. Yesterday
  13. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

of the hurricane
  14. I agree, and I doubt it even makes financial sense to pursue a reissue of the Turbine Car promo. Are there really 5,000 people who will pay $25-$30 for something like this?:
  15. 69 Corvette 427

Very very nice!!!
  16. Unimog

Awesome work, weathering looks spot on!!
  17. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

like pink eye
  18. What non-auto model did you get today?

Airfix has a new Sea Fury out that's much better than the Hobbycraft, which I've built two of. I'm gonna do a Cuban Sea Fury someday and got that book mainly for pictures of them. The B-26 is also one of my favorite airplanes (my Dad flew them in Korea) but the BOP ones don't really spin my windmill (either side, although they looked similar). I've got the Monogram kit about half built, which I'm doing as a USAF Farm Gate airplane in VNAF markings circa 1962-3. So far I haven't figured out how to fix the nose, which is wrongly shaped. But someday I'll figger it out and git er done.
  19. Awesome refitting to make a great subject better!!! I love that it's a gasser project as well. I may be motivated to get my Blew By You project back out!!! I look forward to seeing your progress!!!😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
  20. 69 Corvette 427

Watched the WIP.... Came out great..!! Looks good in red lines..!
  21. A few more of my builds

Looks great!!
  22. A few more of my builds

Nice lookin' stuff...! Thanks for sharing !
  23. '37 Ford mild custom

She's got the look...! Nice Job..!!
  24. 1/8th Scale Monogram Kits

Still looking
  25. 1965 Linoln Continental

Fantastic work, love the color!!
  26. 51 Chevy custom

Very Cool...all the way around...!
  1. Load more activity