[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 66 GT350H- Ivy Green

Very, VERY nice! Best color combo for these ever! This is exactly what I want mine to look like, if I ever get around to building it. Well done and model on!
  3. Annual 68 or 69 Impala SS Button Hubcaps

They were on the '68 promotional model only, they were not in any of the kits.
  4. , is this where I thow all my stuff away? This build is truly inspiring.
  5. Coyote...have you built it?!.....lets see it!!!

Once you strip the chrome off of ALL the suspension (every piece is plated) it might not be so bad to assemble.....
  6. 9 mid-engine Corvette concepts

When I was a kid, I had a subscription to Hot Rod magazine and Popular Hot Rodding. One of them did a piece on the CERV ll. I was totally amazed at the 0-60 time!
  7. A stunning rebuild! Looks great, all around! I bought a real one back in '78. Very much a factory hot rod!
  8. Wow,my work area is a mess.

I have noticed with my i-phone that it has to be held close to vertical. If I try to take a picture looking straight down at something, it will not load onto this site. If it is tilted more than about 45 degrees it may not work. Also, as noted above, holding the phone (if that is what you are using) sideways will keep the picture rotated correctly when you upload them.
  9. 1957 Ford Del Rio wagon

Fabricated a heater and a wiper motor to add visual interest to the firewall. Found a master cylinder in the stash. I wonder what is going on here. wasn't this supposed to be a curbside quickie?
  10. 66 GT350H- Ivy Green

Looks great
  11. Mercedes 300SL - Tamiya

really very nice
  12. '55 Nomad - KingDigit Design Replica

Looks great.
  13. Mercedes 300SL - Tamiya

Thanks for all the kind comments. Looks good on the shelf
  14. 1970 Monte Carlo

Thanks Lee. Front suspension is chromed in the kit.
  15. That's some amazing work! How do you make your pieces?
  16. '55 Nomad - KingDigit Design Replica

Nicely done Curtis, I really like the tucked in bumpers.
  17. '57 Chevy 150 w/Pontiac 389 under the hood.

Looks good, I like
  18. MapleLeaf Modelworks

Here's some examples of Maple Leaf Modelworks stuff from the order that I just got. Very happy with the quality of these parts, can't wait to use them Shotgun and lakes style headers for the engine out of the Revell 50 olds 1/16 and 1/25 Stromberg carbs Fishtail exhaust tips (note, they are molded open all the way back to where the frosted portion starts) E+J headlights (note correct badge highlighted in blue)
  19. Finished 2018 Sheldon Creed ARCA Toyota

Thanks, Ryan. I appreciate the reply.
  20. Let's see your TV and movie cars!

Didn't Ponch replace his gold Pontiac with a brand new Blue one for the next season? I vaguely remember him with a blue 77/78 Trans-am...but maybe I'm wrong...
  21. Today
  22. Need Help!

I'm wondering if the current Diamond Reo kit might help with the fenders.........
  23. Mercedes 300SL - Tamiya

Beautifully built!
  24. AMT/Johan 1970 AMX parts needed

bump
  25. Hobbico - BANKRUPT!

Thanks for the update Jesse.
  1. Load more activity