[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 71 Challenger

It looks very good
  3. Car Model History in My Hands!

Richard.....thanks for the comments on that old Dodge Funny Car entry......long, sad story about that one. Bottom line it's been a pile of parts in a box for just over 50 years.....BUT at the end of January I started repairing and restoring it. I'm not about 75% done. I'll post the whole story (including the sad part) here when I'm done. As for the 1969 Flint and 1970 Detroit contests, the Charger I still have and it is in pretty good condition for being nearly 50 years old and after having been shipped back to me with NO packing materials after the 1970 MPC National finals! The Detroit show 'cuda's chassis was repurposed under a new Mustang body and its in great shape (and displayed in my Fotki photo album). The original 'cuda body, built in just a couple of weeks to be ready for the '70 Detroit contest, self destructed within a month. I too just started restoring that one by removing the 30+ coats of paint. I'll start working on it in earnest after finishing the other one. Thanks again for your comments and interest! TIM
  4. 71 Challenger

Thank you
  5. The Pantera WILL have an engine!!

Or the Ford engine from the Foose ‘56 pickup. Nice work opening the decklid by the way. 👍
  6. '64 Dodge roof mystery.......

Nice subject matter. Also, Walter, when you get your new set of decals to re-do the Fugitive car just be aware that the shackle on the ball and chain wraps over the base of the F in the name. I also believe that Bandit Resins sells the fenderwell headers.
  7. Pro Mod Chassis's

Probably belongs somewhere else, but here goes A explainations of different Pro Mod chassis's, sorry I can find it only on facebook from Jerry Bickels's shop https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2376928828985041
  8. Aston Martin DB4

Thanks Gary, Tom, and David! David, I searched theough 5 pages of Dann Tier's forum postings and I didn't see his WIP. I may try to find it later. I seem to recall someone building a DB4 or DB5 some time ago on this forum and they were making all kinds of modifications to the kit. I don't recall who the builder was or if the project was ever finished.
  9. 61-63 Thunderbird hardtop glass and hood insert

I think that I can definitely use it. PM sent. Later-
  10. The McGee '32 Ford Roadster: a Very Important Car

Enjoyed that little show, thank you Bill
  11. Foose Pickup

You should recognize the wheels on this mocked up MPC Datsun pickup! Yes, I've stuffed the Foose pickup chassis under it!
  12. Foose Pickup

Just kinda mocked up haven't dropped in place quite yet
  13. Foose Pickup

Got some work done on it painted the wheel centers and used photoetch rotors and calipers from highlight model studio. Not gonna drop it any just roll with it stock
  14. 61-63 Thunderbird hardtop glass and hood insert

Hi Tom, I went digging through my parts stash and came up with a '61 promo window unit. Bad news is the windshield has a thin 1/2" crack across the middle and a couple small tire marks; good news is it can still be used for a buck to make a copy. The back window is OK and just needs a polish. If you think you can use it, PM me your address and I'll send it.
  15. t.m.resin

Anybody know what happened to T.M.? Nothing on eBay since late last year and I heard a rumor that he was seriously ill.
  16. 1961 Chevrolet Impala SS 409

I decided to work on the Impala yesterday. I painted the seats of the Impala with Tamiya X-7 Red which a very close match to the Model Master Flame Red that I'll be using for the body and hood. But, the paint seeped under the tape I had used so those will need some cleanup. This afternoon was spent assembliing the chassis which is almost complete. More to come...
  17. Butch Leal California Flash Duster?

In spite of the "It's a HEMI !" decal included on the "real" car's paint scheme *and* on the decal sheet for the 1972 Duster 340 annual . With that being said ; how cool would it be to build one with the DOHC Hemi from the 1970 Super Bee !
  18. Trying another shot at a 66 Nova build.Will see what happens.The Metal Mulisha Nova pro mod is finished.I also wanna try to finish my Animal House Death Mobile,and a rusty 55 Ford pro mod.
  19. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

And alligator'd moat
  20. 71 Challenger

very very nice work
  21. Challenger T/A

The very first car model I ever tried to build was a Challenger T/A I got from Hungate's in Independence Mall Wilmington, NC. I always wanted to get another one and do it in Sublime green. I got a few gift cards and decided to use one of them to get this kit. It came out great. The kit is a pleasure to build. SAM_0606 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0607 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0609 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0610 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0611 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0612 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0613 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0614 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0615 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr SAM_0617 by Eric Lucas, on Flickr
  1. Load more activity